● Strong knowledge of Vue.js or React.js;
● Experience of MVVM pattern usage;
● Working Experience with Web Services, REST APIs;
● Experience with CSS preprocessors (Less or SCSS);
● Very strong frontend UI engineering skills;
● Understanding of development concepts and methodologies;
● Experience in agile scrum development environment;
● Excellent analytical skills;
● Functional technical English at an intermediate level.
● Knowledge of Web Workers;
● Working experience with GrapesJS.
Ascendix offers you:
● Centrally located office with comfortable working conditions (not an open-space);
● Convenient parking near the office building;
● Insurance policy.
● Paid time off — 20 working days; paid sick days — 5 working days;
● Friendly and calm atmosphere in the company;
● Flexible work schedule;
Career and professional growth:
● Individual development plan;
● Technical leads and mentors;
● Open management and well-established processes;
● Regular performance reviews;
● Free access to the company accounts on educational platforms (Udemy, Pluralsight);
● Variety of training opportunities and knowledge sharing;
● English classes compensation according to company policy.
Fun and Sports:
● Compensation for sports, own football team, yoga sessions in the office;
● Corporate events, team-buildings and awesome parties;
● Anniversary and Birthday presents.
● Development of the functionality and features;
● Follow established development practices and processes;
● Coordinate with team and business analysts to determine functionalities and conduct an analysis of business requirements;
● Create and update technical documentation;
● Collaborate with team members;
● Take part in code reviews.
Ascendix is looking for a talented Middle Front-End Developer to join our team that develops Ascendix product — Composer publishing tool. The domain is Real Estate Marketing, Reports Generation and Integration services.
Your future team will consist of: Tech Lead, Front-End Developer, QA, BA and PM.
We use the latest technology stack, Microservice Architecture, Code Review, DevOps, Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Continuous Code Inspection with Sonar.