● 1 + year in testing, including Web testing;
● Intermediate English;
● University degree in a technical field;
● Conceptual knowledge of SDLC;
● Knowledge of Software Quality Assurance methodologies and practices;
● Understanding of the main principles of non-functional testing;
● Experienced user of windows;
● Good problem-solving skills;
● Strong analytical skills;
● Attention to details;
● Good communication skills.
● Knowledge of at least one programming language;
● Experience of API testing;
● Experience with debugging tools and Fiddler.
Ascendix offers you:
• Centrally located office with comfortable working conditions (not an open-space);
• Convenient parking near the office building;
• Insurance policy.
• Paid time off — 20 working days; paid sick days — 5 working days;
• Friendly and calm atmosphere in the company;
• Flexible work schedule;
Career and professional growth:
• Individual development plan;
• Technical leads and mentors;
• Open management and well-established processes;
• Regular performance reviews;
• Free access to the company accounts on educational platforms (Udemy, Pluralsight);
• Variety of training opportunities and knowledge sharing;
• English classes compensation according to company policy.
Fun and Sports:
• Compensation for sports, own football team, yoga sessions in the office;
• Corporate events, team-buildings and awesome parties;
• Anniversary and Birthday presents.
● Manual product testing, including the production of document packs for review and sign-off;
● Creation/update existing test documentation;
● Test-cases, check-lists execution
● Take part in smoke/sanity/functional/regression/acceptance testing;
● Reporting test results to relevant parties;
● Requirements testing/validation.
Ascendix Technologies is a software and services technology company based in the U.S. with locations in Dallas, Texas and Kharkiv, Ukraine. We specialize in building solutions for globally-focused businesses who look to leverage cloud computing, commercial and open-source technologies for big data, search, applications, and cross-platform mobility.
As a QA Engineer, you will be engaged in various types of manual testing of large high-load applications, working with documentation, back-end and API testing .Also, you will have a professional mentor, ability to learn automated testing and a lot of opportunities for self-development.