The Ideal Candidate:
- experience in interface design development at least 3 years;
- UX design development (mind maps development, users flows, detailed wireframes, prototype linking);
- UI design development;
- development of a design system and a style guide for the project;
- confident understanding of modern trends in the development of ERP and CRM cloud solution;
- high level of knowledge of Figma, Adobe XD, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator;
- attention to detail, responsibility and sociability;
- the ability to present (verbally and in writing) their ideas based on data, hear constructive criticism and provide feedback;
- initiative, ability to plan time effectively;
- road-mindedness, curiosity, willingness to share knowledge with the team.
- experience in the development of project design using the Figma atomic system, Ui kit);
- experience with task trackers (Jira, etc.)
— decent financial reward;
— a modern office, comfortable work environment;
— work in a young friendly team with interesting tasks;
— an environment in which you will continuously develop and reach new heights;
— opportunity for career and professional growth;
— paid vacation, holidays and sick leaves;
— compensation for attending professional conferences and certifications;
— English classes;
— sport hobbies compensation;
— schedule 5/2, flexible;
— corporate events.
ArtPix 3D is an IT product company that has been developing its own product since 2017.
ArtPix 3D proves innovative mementos by combining glass laser photo engraving technology and imagination.
Our offices are based in the USA (Chicago) and in Ukraine (Dnipro). Our team consists of engineers, QA, designers, managers and analysts.
Our mission is to provide our client with a high-quality and excellent product worldwide, which will make it possible to make the perfect gift for your friends, family and business partners, which they will love and will last forever.
We want to become the number 1 company in the world to produce innovative souvenirs.
To achieve this, we are looking for the best people and specialists in our team.
We`re looking for a UI/UX designer in the Dnipro office and invite to join our team!