You are an experienced fullstack developer with a passion for mobile front- and backend development?
Do you also want to take the chance to do something meaningful and use your great skills for a group of workers that has been neglected for a long time?
Here’s your chance to bring our analog Healthcare for Caregivers program to digital life.
Your specific tasks with us:
- You are part of an international and agile team to develop our new Job-specific Application, to support it and to adapt it constantly;
- You will work closely with the developer colleagues and the product owner and together you will find solutions and implementations to realize our Application;
- You accompany new health informatics bachelor students during their entry into software development.
- Completed studies (FH/Uni) in the field of (business) informatics or a comparable education with significant work experience;
- Advanced knowledge in software development with a focus on backend technologies such as GraphQL, NodeJS, Docker, NestJS and ExpressJS;
- Deep understanding of mobile development using technologies such as React Native, Swift, Objective C, Java;
- Expertise with micro services / server-less software and API architectures as well as software test automation is a plus, as is knowledge of cloud native environments and deployment & monitoring (preferably AWS);
- Excellent team orientation;
- Advanced knowledge of English.