We are looking for a Lead Angular and Ionic Engineer
Working on an exciting project for a software company focussed on developing solutions for housing services and government authorities.
The project is a reinvention of an existing product, rearchitecting the solution and introducing a number of new interactive features including p2p messaging and b2c messaging.
· Delivering across 3 platforms — web, Android and iOS — Ionic will be utilised through delivery.
· The project is based in the UK but the team is remote.
· Looking for a Lead AngularJS Engineer (Angular 7+)
· Experts in HTML5 / CSS and Responsive Web Design
· Experience with Ionic is a huge plus, since the app will be delivered on 3 platforms: Web, Android, IOS.
· Experience with source control tools (e.g. GIT, SVN, PVCS)
· Familiarity with agile development tooling (e.g. Jira)
· Well versed in Continuous integration and testing tooling and optimisation (e.g. Jenkins, Hudson, BuildBot etc.)
· Experience using BDD Frameworks incl Cucumber
· Able to perform root cause analysis of problems and identify a solution to the problem.
· Experience leading teams and driving architectural decisions from well considered inputs from the broader team.
· Will be collaborating with business analysts and product owners to resolve requirements gaps and conflicts.
· Implement unit tests (all) and drive quality throughout the development lifecycle leading the team in best quality best practice.
· Clear and timely communicator in English (conversational +) managing and escalating issues which might impact throughput or quality to the Project Manager and Tech Leadership
· Provide technical support and guidance to other members of the team.
· Proactive approach to process improvements and opportunities to enhance team productivity.
· Works well under pressure when required
· Demonstrate the desire to produce high quality software products within agreed budget and timescale constraints
· Has the ability to proactively suggest and implement process improvements that enhance the performance, productivity and morale of the team (Lead)
· The ability to work flexibly and imaginatively in a changing and evolving project environment.
· Prior experience of Agile methodologies (Scrum / Kanban)
· A good level of understanding in analysis, design and development principles and processes
· Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success
· Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
· Team player
· Good time-management skills
· Interpersonal and communication skills
· Strong written and verbal English communication skills