We are looking for experienced Front-End developer to join and empower the team of German Product Project for one of the automotive market top players whose name received worldwide recognition.
The client is a well-funded company headquartered in Munich, Germany. The product operates in the area of automotive services all over the world. You will be a part of the large European team responsible for developing the single-page application (SPA) from scratch that will help people all over the world to make a selection process of cars and their components more efficient, expedient and less time-consuming.
You will be deeply involved in all major decision-making processes, working closely with the leaders of the project, and be able to directly contribute to the product development with no middleman around.
You will have a great opportunity to work as a part of a big experienced team, to collaborate with German leaders on their side by business traveling to Munich.
Communication on the project is fully in English so it might be another great opportunity to practice and improve your soft skills.
- Minimum 5+ years experience as a software developer
- Implementing Vue JS single-page applications (ES6, vuex, vue-router, mixins, jest, Storybook)
- Implementing Web Components (custom elements, shadow DOM, HTML templates)
- Node/npm-based modern frontend builds incl. Web Pack bundling and basic skills working with an Apache Maven
- Multimodule Project Docker Desktop (maintaining your own docker based local environment using docker and docker-compose)
- Experienced as a developer in agile, self-organized, cross-functional teams
- Personal career development plans, as well as a dedicated mentor
- 18 days of paid vacation and 7 paid sick leaves
- Flexible working hours
- Possibility to work remotely
- Regular team buildings and company-wide trips
- Corporate lessons of English and German
- Support in preparation, as well as full reimbursement of professional certifications
- Possibility to become a mentor in our corporate university
- Highly transparent processes towards compensation reviews and promotions
- Exposure to a rapidly growing, dynamic, and uniquely global industry
- Becoming part of the team that has been multiple times recognized among Top Software Development Companies according to Clutch
- Follow team guidelines ensuring quality and consistency in the design and development phases of applications
- Lead efforts to design, architect and write new software components
- Independently handle project activities related to builds and deployments
- Create software tests, verify the functionality and quality of the software
- Provide support for production applications as issues arise
- Troubleshoot performance and scalability issues
- Identify opportunities to improve and optimize applications
- Work with project management to understand new requirements
- Follow internal software development processes and standards