● English (both spoken and written) — at least Upper-Intermediate level;
● Experience in generating high-quality leads;
● Knowledge in managing a lead database using CRM or ERP system;
● Experience using document management tools like Google Sheets and Google Docs;
● Strong written and communications skills;
● Experience in Outbound Sales/Lead Generation;
● Keen eye on details;
● Experience with B2B sales
● Experience with Upwork;
● LinkedIn and automation tools;
● Experience in cold email marketing is a plus
● Work experience in the gaming industry with the B2B focus related to game production services outsourcing
• Opportunity to work in a remote atmosphere on top projects with our creative team;
• Variety of interesting and challenging tasks;
• Opportunities for professional development;
• Competitive financial reward
● Lead generation for sales campaigns via various channels (Upwork, LinkedIn, Social networks, etc.);
● Familiarizing potential clients/leads with company services.
● Lead qualification.
● Update and maintain company database of qualified leads and manage lead tracking.
● Maintain CRM (preferably ClickUp).
● Clarifying details about project needs with the client.
● Daily or weekly reports about work results.
● To be keen on the GameDev industry;
● Look for new business development opportunities;
● Be on focus with new technologies trends and insights;
● Proactively collaborate with the team of sales;
Arrible is looking for a remote Lead Generation Specialist / Sales Manager with 1+ years of experience who will play a critical role in creating opportunities to present the current portfolio to potential clients and generate outbound leads. We are looking for a creative and thoughtful specialist who, preferably, has a proven track record of success in identifying, creating, and nurturing opportunities that are successfully transitioned to a larger sales team for follow-up and closure.