ArchiCGI is looking for an English-speaking copywriter, possibly without experience.
It’s a full-time job, hybrid (you will work 2-3 days per week in the office, and then you can work from home). Our candidate is a creative person who would like to write about high-tech services, learn to research them and understand the audience, work with AI, write in a multitude of marketing genres, and be part of a large-scale project.
Don’t hesitate to send us your CV right now, if you:
- proficient in written English. Cambridge certificate would be a plus
- aspire to become a great IT copywriter
- don’t want to spend a fortune on courses. You will get all the training you require for free
- are ready to learn and work on your texts. You bring your zeal and motivation, we will provide you with training and feedback!
Your mission will be to write about 3D visualization in architecture and product marketing. We will provide you with all the materials.
Here is what you will be doing:
- Write SEO-optimized articles for our blogs. This is the first, most important step. You will form your style, get to know our services, and learn to work with WordPress. Then, you will be ready for the next step — editing.
- Write copy for Facebook and Instagram.
- Write emails for our clients and leads.
- Write copy for landing and product pages.
- Generate and edit texts using AI.
What you will get with ArchiCGI
- workspace in a comfortable modern office 10 minutes from Lukyanivska metro station
- free gym and lots of activities, including stretching, yoga, fly yoga, cycling, English, tea ceremony lessons, mafia
- a pay fixed in USD. First month — $600, 2-6 months — $800, 1 year — $1000
Want to work with us? Send your CV at _____, to our recruitment manager Vladylen. If you fit the criteria above, he will send you a short test assignment. Please bear in mind that this assignment is not paid and is only done to check your level of written English and understanding of the material.