ArchiCGI is looking for a hard-working English-speaking Sales Development Representative (work experience not required).
Our company specializes in interior and exterior design, modeling, drafting, animation, and everything related to 3D. We’ve been working in this field for 9 years and have a great experience with online work and clients all over the world. We have 545 CG artists divided into teams, so we can complete projects of any complexity and size in the shortest term.
As we are expanding our Overseas B2B Sales Department, we are in need of a hard-working specialist that will communicate with international clients in the fast-growing CGI sales market. Our clients are located worldwide, mainly in the US, Canada, Australia, and Europe.
Your responsibilities are to find new clients and grow relations with them. Namely, the role of a Sales Development Representative implies active service for corporate clients and further relationship management. We see our clients as partners, so we expect you to build a substantial client base in a short time and focus on growing partnerships with them. Teams of 36 mentors and 36 project managers will help you deliver perfect results to your clients.
- A competitive salary — $800-1200 + sales bonus for the first 6 months, then $1000-5000 + sales bonus. No salary limit;
- Work in a fast-growing industry. The CGI market grows by 30% every year;
- A flexible schedule. Our studio’s business hours are 10 am to 7 pm, but Sales Reps are not limited to this timeframe and can sell around the clock;
- Structured KPIs aimed at your professional development as a manager;
- Professional growth — training, free English classes, tight mentorship of the senior manager;
- A team of motivated CGI experts. Since everyone’s success depends on the project outcomes, every team member works hard to deliver the best results;
- A comfortable coworking center near Lukianivska metro station. Open space format, snack bars, corporate lunches, our own coffee shop;
- Gym, free yoga and cycling classes, ping-pong and pool tables, parties;
- Work with a CRM system.
- Сommunicate with clients via phone and correspond with them through email, Zoom/Skype calls, chats, maintenance of social network profiles;
- Providing estimates (with the help of a senior manager);
- Guide the existing clients in our CRM usage and consult them about the company’s products and services;
- Establish and maintain long-term relationships with clients;
- Communication with the internal production team, participation in company development.