1. The presence of a portfolio is mandatory.
2. Possession of Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Corel DRAW.
3. The presence of art education.
4. Developed sense of taste, creativity.
5. Stress resistance.
6. Philosophical attitude to criticism.
7. English at the level of Pre-Intermediate.
1. Experience in the field of printing or outdoor advertising.
2. Certificate of completion of design courses.
3. Participation in the development of the logo.
4. The ability to perform tasks regardless of the presence of inspiration.
1. Work within a friendly team.
2. Comfortable office in the city center (a few minutes from the metro station).
3. English lessons in the office.
4. Professional growth.
5. Competitive indexed salary.
6. Flexible working hours.
7. Annual paid vacations and paid sick leave.
8. Corporate events and meetings.
9. Tea / Coffee and biscuits in the office.
10. Equipped relax zone (Xbox, Kinect, Dendy, Ping Pong, Billiard (Pool), Table hockey, Table football).
1. Development of mock-ups (business cards, brochures, posters and other corporate attributes).
2. Illustrating blog articles.
3. Development of logos.