1. A minimum of 2 years of professional experience using Java;
2. Knowledge of databases: MySQL, SQLite etc.;
3. Knowledge of Spring DI;
4. Strong knowledge of OOP paradigm;
5. Goal-oriented, ability to work within a team.
Links to work examples are welcome.
1. Work within a friendly team;
2. Comfortable office in the city center (a few minutes from the metro station);
3. English lessons in the office;
4. Professional growth;
5. Competitive indexed salary;
6. Flexible working hours;
7. Annual paid vacations and paid sick leave;
8. Corporate events and meetings;
9. Tea / Coffee and biscuits in the office;
10. Equipped relax zone (Xbox, Kinect, Dendy, Ping Pong, Billiard (Pool), Table hockey, Table football).