1. Good experience with Android development using Java language (Android studio), OOP.
2. REST API (retrofit, volley).
3. Work with sockets, websockets.
4. Reading and writing documentation in English.
5. Experience work with Git, SVN.
6. Experience with custom Android UI/ Android UX.
7. Work with Google API’s.
8. Goal-oriented, ability to work within a team.
9. Experience of programming using Android SDK at least 2 year.
1. Work within a friendly team;
2. Comfortable office in the city center (a few minutes from the metro station);
3. English lessons in the office;
4. Professional growth;
5. Competitive indexed salary;
6. Flexible working hours;
7. Annual paid vacations and paid sick leave;
8. Corporate events and meetings;
9. Tea / Coffee and biscuits in the office;
10. Equipped relax zone (Xbox, Kinect, Dendy, Ping Pong, Billiard (Pool), Table hockey, Table football).