1. Good knowledge of Swift language;
2. Experience of development using iPhone SDK and Xcode;
3. Experience with RESTful API;
4. Experience with integration of 3rd party libraries, SDKs and frameworks;
5. Strong understanding of the Software design/architecture process;
6. Experience of working with the version control system: Git;
7. Ability to work within a team.
1. Payment systems (In-app purchase, PayPal, Stripe);
2. Analytics (Google analytic, Flurry, Fabric);
3. Advertisement (iAd, AdMob, Millennial, Tapjoy, Revmob, others.);
4. BaaS services (FireBase, Sashido).
1. Work within a friendly team.
2.Lectures within the company.
3. Flexible working hours.
4. Professional growth.
5. Competitive indexed salary.
6. Annual paid vacations and paid sick leave.
7. Corporate events and meetings.
8. Tea / Coffee and biscuits in the office.
9. Equipped relax zone (Xbox, Kinect, Dendy, Ping Pong, Billiard (Pool), Table hockey, Table football).
Appus is an apps development studio located in Ukraine, with a skilled and fervent staff on board. We have more than 200 apps behind and we never outsource our work to other parties. These two simple facts allow us to take full responsibility for the work we do and give a warranty to our clients.