1. Upper-Intermediate English level and above;
2. Finished Project Management courses;
3. Good communication skills in general;
4. Result oriented and self-motivated;
5. Ability to compose project plans, estimates and business proposals;
6. Understanding of software project management concepts and software quality.
1. Work within a friendly team;
2. Comfortable office in the city center (a few minutes from the metro station);
3. Lectures within the company;
4. Professional growth;
5. Competitive indexed salary;
6. Flexible working hours;
7. Annual paid vacations and paid sick leave;
8. Corporate events and meetings;
9. Tea / Coffee and biscuits in the office;
10. Equipped relax zone (Xbox, Kinect, Dendy, Ping Pong, Billiard (Pool), Table hockey, Table football).
Appus is an apps development studio located in Ukraine, with a skilled and fervent staff on board. We have more than 200 apps behind and we never outsource our work to other parties. These two simple facts allow us to take full responsibility for the work we do and give a warranty to our clients.