1. Knowledge and understanding of the Ukrainian labor market in the IT segment;
2. General knowledge of candidates selection methods;
3. Ability to work with specialized resources: Linkedin, job sites, professional communities;
5. A fast learner;
1. A higher education in Psychology field;
2. Certificate of HR/Recruiting courses.
1. Work within a friendly team.
2. Comfortable office in the city center (a few minutes from the metro station).
3. Lectures within the company.
4. Professional growth.
5. Competitive indexed salary.
6. Flexible working hours.
7. Annual paid vacations and paid sick leave.
8. Corporate events and meetings.
9. Tea / Coffee and biscuits in the office.
10. Equipped relax zone (Xbox, Kinect, Dendy, Ping Pong, Billiard (Pool), Table hockey, Table football).
1. Primary selection;
2. Filling the internal candidates base;
3. Take part in HR-processes of the company;
4. Assistance in events organization and performance;
5. Fulfillment of the office manager responsibilities.
Appus is an apps development studio located in Ukraine, with a skilled and fervent staff on board. We have more than 200 apps behind and we never outsource our work to other parties. These two simple facts allow us to take full responsibility for the work we do and give a warranty to our clients.