1. Experience of mobile apps and websites at least 0,5 years — commercial software testing experience;
2. Experience in manual testing of mobile apps or websites at least 0,5 years;
3. Good knowledge of testing theory, approaches, defect/project lifecycle, test strategies etc;
4. Ability to prepare test documentation: check lists, test cases, bug reports;
5. A basic understanding of the internet technology stack, including HTML, CSS;
6. Experience in working with databases, SQL queries;
7. Basic knowledge of API testing (REST);
8. Good understanding of project’s testing types;
9. Experience of work with bug tracking and test management tools.
As a plus:
1. Great communication skills;
2. English — intermediate level or higher.
1. Work within a friendly team.
2. Comfortable office in the city center (a few minutes from the metro station).
3. Lectures within the company.
4. Professional growth.
5. Competitive indexed salary.
6. Flexible working hours.
7. Annual paid vacations and paid sick leave.
8. Corporate events and meetings.
9. Tea / Coffee and biscuits in the office.
10. Equipped relax zone (Xbox, Kinect, Dendy, Ping Pong, Billiard (Pool), Table hockey, Table football).
Appus is an apps development studio located in Ukraine, with a skilled and fervent staff on board. We have more than 200 apps behind, and we never outsource our work to other parties. These two simple facts allow us to take full responsibility for the work we do and give a warranty to our clients.