1. 1+ years of commercial experience with Android development using Java/Kotlin language;
2. Knowledge of Android Framework and Ecosystem: core Android API, UI, animations third-party libraries, build tools;
3. Experience in working with Android Studio;
4. Good knowledge of OOP.
5. Knowledge of Client-Server architecture, RESТ API;
6. Experience with custom Android UI.
7. Knowledge of Social SDKs (Google+, Facebook, Twitter), Google Maps;
8. Work with Google API’s.
9. Reading and writing documentation in English.
10. Goal-oriented, ability to work within a team.
1. Links to work examples are welcome.
1. Work in a friendly team;
2. Comfortable office in the city center (a few minutes from the metro station);
3. English lessons in the office;
4. Competitive indexed salary;
5. Flexible working hours;
6. Annual paid vacations and paid sick leave;
7. Corporate events and meetings;
8. Tea / Coffee and biscuits in the office;
9. Equipped relax zone (Xbox, Kinect, Dendy, Ping Pong, Billiard (Pool), Table hockey, Table football).
Appus is an apps development studio located in Ukraine, with a skilled and fervent staff on board. We have more than 200 apps behind and we never outsource our work to other parties. These two simple facts allow us to take full responsibility for the work we do and give a warranty to our clients.