1. 1 years of mobile (Swift/iOS or Java/Kotlin/Android) development experience;
2. Experience in Flutter application development;
3. Experience using tools: Git, TestFlight, Fabric;
4. Good understanding of OOP/SOLID principles;
5. Has understanding of mobile applications development lifecycle.
1. Work with in a friendly team;
2. Comfortable office in the city center (few minutes from the metro station);
3. English lessons in the office;
4. Competitive indexed salary;
5. Flexible working hours;
6. Annual paid vacations and paid sick leave;
7. Corporate events and meetings;
8. Tea/Coffee and biscuits in the office;
9. Equipped relax zone (Xbox, Kinect, Dendy, Ping Pong, Billiard (Pool), Table hockey, Table football).
1. Develop and maintain a mobile app.
2. Implement features according to specifications from the product owner.
3. Debug fix reported issues, from QA or from the product owner