1. Good knowledge of PHP7, OOP, MVC, GIT, REST.
2. Knowledge of MySQL (design, indexing, optimization).
3. Experience of web sites development at least a year.
4. Experience using at least one well known framework, like: Laravel,
5. CodeIgniter, Zend or other.
6. Good Linux and Shell skills, preferably on Ubuntu/Debian.
7. Reading and writing documentation in English.
8. Ability to work within a team.
9. Well-developed leadership skills.
2. Understanding of CI/CD.
5. Organization skills, ability to manage, motivate and work with a team.
— Work in a friendly team.
— Comfortable office in the city center (a few minutes from the metro station).
— English lessons in the office.
— Competitive indexed salary.
— Flexible working hours.
— Annual paid vacations and paid sick leave.
— Corporate events and meetings.
— Tea / Coffee and biscuits in the office.
— Equipped relax zone (Xbox, Kinect, Dendy, Ping Pong, Billiard (Pool), Table hockey, Table football).