AppsFlyer is known for its massive backend production. At any given moment thousands of servers are consuming 100+ billion mobile app events daily, crunching our users’ data, serving requests, and communicating on a massive scale. To achieve such scale, our microservice architecture is built with the best and latest cutting-edge technologies such as Clojure, Go, Spark, Kafka, Druid, Aerospike, Redis, BigQuery, and many more...
We have a completely transparent, dynamic, and highly technical development culture. We value engineering excellence and promote industry best practices, and are looking for a star team player backend team leader with a passion for solving hard problems.
What you’ll do:
- Lead a growing team of engineers (backend, data, and frontend) — design and code reviews, technical mentoring, personal growth, owning and leading the execution.
- Suggest, review and develop end-to-end data ingestion, real-time pipelines, data infrastructure features, and client-facing from design to production
- Solve diverse complex problems of scale, performance, and business logic
- Collaborate with product managers and software engineers inside and outside of the team to deliver complex products.
- Be a focal point for Customer Success Managers, Product Managers. Support Engineers etc. for products developed in the team.
- Analyze and improve the performance, scalability, and stability of our systems, environments, and tools.
- Continuously learn and evaluate new technologies in the everlasting effort to perfect our products
What you have:
- 5+ years of development experience
- 3+ years of development leadership experience focused on at least one of the following areas:
- Big Data
- Bonus: Fullstack/FE
- Strong server-side skills
- Experience with large-scale SaaS production services and databases
- Ability to work in Agile environments with frequent deployments using CI/CD workflows
- B.Sc. in computer science or an equivalent
- Experience in functional programming
- Multidisciplinary leadership experience (Real-Time / Big Data / Fullstack)
- Experience with the enterprise-level data warehouse (BigQuery, SnowFlake, etc.)
- Being introduced by an AppsFlyer employee
As a global company operating in 19 countries across 5 continents, we reflect the human mosaic of the diverse and multicultural world in which we live. We ensure equal opportunities for all of our employees and promote the recruitment of diverse talents to our global teams without consideration of race, gender, culture, or sexual orientation. We value and encourage curiosity, diversity, and innovation from all our employees, customers, and partners.
“As a Customer Obsessed company, we must first be Employee Obsessed. We need to make sure that we provide the team with the tools and resources they need to go All-In.” Oren Kaniel, CEO