AppsFlyer is known for its massive backend production. At any given moment thousands of servers are consuming 100+ billion mobile app events daily, crunching our users’ data, serving requests, and communicating on a massive scale. To achieve such scale, our microservice architecture is built with the best and latest cutting-edge technologies such as Clojure, Go, Spark, Kafka, Druid, Aerospike, Redis, BigQuery, and many more...
We have a completely transparent, dynamic, and highly technical development culture. We value engineering excellence and promote industry best practices, and are looking for a star team player backend developer with a passion for solving hard problems.
What you’ll do:
- Be a part of the team that owns and evolves AppsFlyer’s Data Warehouse
- Own and develop AppsFlyer products and features end-to-end
- Solve diverse complex problems at a large scale
- Work with petabytes of data flowing through AppsFlyer pipelines
- Deliver great products by collaborating with Product Managers and Software Engineers (also) from other teams
- Analyze and improve performance, scalability, and stability of AppsFlyer products, environments, and tools
- Continuously learn and evaluate new technologies in the everlasting effort to perfect our products and adapt to the growing scale.
What you have:
- 6+ years of production experience in backend software design and development with a passion for excellence
- B.Sc. in computer science or an equivalent
- A team player
- A “get-things-done” approach
- Experience in building APIs for server-client applications
- Ability to grasp new languages, systems, and frameworks fast
- Experience with CI/CD methodologies
- Good communication skills, spoken and written English
- Experience in functional programming
- Experience with large-scale distributed databases and/or enterprise data warehouses (BigQuery, Snowflake, etc.)
- Experience in building ETLs using Spark Scala
- Recommended by an AppsFlyer employee
- Familiarity with Google Cloud Platform
As a global company operating in 19 countries across 5 continents, we reflect the human mosaic of the diverse and multicultural world in which we live. We ensure equal opportunities for all of our employees and promote the recruitment of diverse talents to our global teams without consideration of race, gender, culture, or sexual orientation. We value and encourage curiosity, diversity, and innovation from all our employees, customers, and partners.
“As a Customer Obsessed company, we must first be Employee Obsessed. We need to make sure that we provide the team with the tools and resources they need to go All-In.” Oren Kaniel, CEO