Recruiting in AppsFlyer is very unique:
On the one hand, the hiring pace is crazy, and we work very hard to meet our goals. But on the other hand, we are a big team of recruiters, sourcers and coordinators and we have each other’s back. We are extremely data-oriented yet creative in nature. Most of all, we believe that every person has their own strengths and passions, and we allow each team member to focus on the areas they are most passionate about.
If you’re not intimidated by complex challenges yet seek to have the opportunity to apply your strengths and be part of a big recruiting team, this might be the place for you.
What you’ll do
- Hire end-to-end for a range of departments, mainly R&D but also Customer Success and Sales
- Conduct HR interviews
- Work closely with hiring managers, become their trusted recruitment partner, provide guidance and help them build excellent teams
- Creatively source top-notch candidates via multiple sourcing channels and maintain a strong pipeline of talent
- Data-driven recruiting — discovery of meaningful patterns in our data to support decision making related to recruitment and onboarding processes, activities, and outcomes
- Plan and organize Meetups, referral programs, participate in tech events, speak in panels and webinars.
What you’ll gain
- We’re very data-driven — you’ll step up your data skills.
- We grew from 10 to 26 team members in a year and had more than 5 promotions. It’s a great place to advance.
- You’ll be surrounded by top recruiters and sources whom you will learn a lot from
- You’ll be taught the most advanced recruiting strategies in the industry today
What do you need to have?
- 3+ years of experience recruiting end-to-end in hi-tech or in outsource companies
- Experience in sourcing and building pipelines
- Proven experience in in-depth behavioral interviews
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Being introduced by an AppsFlyer employee
- Previous experience with Greenhouse CRM
- 3rd language.
* Please submit your CV in English
As a global company operating in 19 countries across 5 continents, we reflect the human mosaic of the diverse and multicultural world in which we live. We ensure equal opportunities for all of our employees and promote the recruitment of diverse talents to our global teams without consideration of race, gender, culture, or sexual orientation. We value and encourage curiosity, diversity, and innovation from all our employees, customers, and partners.
“As a Customer Obsessed company, we must first be Employee Obsessed. We need to make sure that we provide the team with the tools and resources they need to go All-In.” Oren Kaniel, CEO