• 3+ years of experience programming in iOS, using Swift
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Information Systems
• Extensive knowledge and experience with multi-threading and concurrency
• Extensive knowledge in OOP and MVC / MVP patterns — great native programming and debugging skills
• Skilled and independent developer capable of researching and handling challenging engineering and development tasks
• English level — at least Upper-Intermediate.
• Rx — Reactive Programming
• Video — Audio transmission (WebRTC etc.).
• Annual bonuses for tasks accomplishment
• 20 days paid vacation
• Full equipped office in 15 min from Politekhnichnyi Instytut station
• Coffee, tea, fruits everyday
• Fan zones, happy hours, corporate parties
• Flexible and transparent work conditions.
• It’s a full-time position in our Kyiv office
As a Mobile Developer at Carbyne, you will be responsible for building and maintaining our life saving app.
Carbyne is an award-winning global Start-up company based in Tel-Aviv & NYC (60+ employees). We are developing a Real-time emergency communication platform, leading the most advanced public safety technology for emergency infrastructure, acting as the ultimate solution for NG911 (next generation 911). Our patented technology connects individuals in emergencies to emergency services worldwide via live video, audio (IP based) and accurate position (indoors), helping call takers analyze what is happening in real-time, provide accurate support, slash time to dispatch and ultimately save lives.