Appflame is a young and fast-growing company. It launches and develops its products in social discovery / social network / dating niches. Our products operate primarily on Tier-1 markets. The speed of project development from the first idea to a ready-to-use product, the absence of bureaucracy, result-oriented work, data-driven development, and decision making are our key advantages. We are fans of the data analysis. We like making hypotheses, coming up with new ideas, and implementing them on our products. All the members of our young but already big team love what they do.
Now we are looking for a talented Creative Marketing Manager (Junior) to join our team. This will be a perfect position for someone who wants to develop in digital marketing but doesn’t know where to start. Moreover, we offer amazing growth opportunities on marketing positions and best assistants are getting promoted to the position of Marketing Managers very soon.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
• Researching and analyzing creative strategies and tactics across niche;
• Improving the existing creative concepts and coming up with the new ones (together with the design team);
• Managing basic ad campaigns on social media advertising channels;
• Analyzing and optimizing the performance of ads campaigns together with our marketing managers.
What we expect from you:
• English proficiency — Upper Intermediate or higher is A MUST;
• Creativity, excellent writing & communication skills;
• Desire and willingness to develop in the field of digital advertising;
• Basic knowledge of digital marketing;
• Good analytical skills and ability to make decisions based on the data;
• Being proactive, infinitely curious, and ambitious to test as many ideas as possible;
• Previous experience in digital marketing or advertising will be an advantage.
What we offer:
For our employees we offer the best working conditions comparable with those modern corporations can provide:
• Continuous growth and development opportunities: free English courses, fiction and non-fiction literature, courses / seminars / exhibitions / conferences, and everything else you may need for your personal and professional development.
• Competitive salary based on highest market benchmarks, regular performance, and compensation review based on results achieved.
• Full medical insurance after the probation period, as well as a corporate doctor.
• Comfortable, spacious office with new repair near Taras Shevchenko metro station. Free parking for all staff. Modern working equipment, and everything else you may need for productive work.
• Team travels. In just two year of working together, we have already visited Cyprus, Egypt, Sri Lanka, and Spain.
• Team participation in different sports events worldwide. Football, basketball, and running trainings.
• Free meals (breakfast and lunch), drinks/juices/snacks, fresh fruit, and own cafe on the territory.
We want our candidates to be motivated, purposeful; to have a desire for self-development not limited to one specific sphere (we are ready to provide you with any information, help, and data you may need for this).