Appflame is a young and fast-growing company. It launches and develops its products in social discovery / social network / dating niches. Our products operate primarily on Tier-1 markets. The speed of project development from the first idea to a ready-to-use product, the absence of bureaucracy, result-oriented work, data-driven development, and decision making are our key advantages. We are fans of the data analysis. We like making hypotheses, coming up with new ideas, and implementing them on our products. All the members of our young but already big team love what they do.
Now we are looking for a talented Performance Marketing Manager (China and Asian markets) to join our team.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
• Planning, developing, and implementing launch marketing strategies for our products (mainly for Chinese and other Asian markets)
• Launching, optimizing, and scaling marketing campaigns
• Delivering performance marketing analysis and making asset recommendations to optimize performance through rapid, data-driven iteration and A/B testing
• Searching for new opportunities for driving traffic
• Optimizing conversion costs
• Close work with the creative department (graphic and video designers)
What we expect from you:
• Advanced skills in performance marketing are a must (understanding of how performance marketing works, understanding of different marketing indicators etc.)
• Experience in working with Asian market (Chinese market is a priority)
• Strong written Chinese and English B2+ (knowledge of other foreign languages would be a plus);
• Strong analytical skills and ability to make data-driven decisions
• High level of dedication and patience
• Ability and willingness to work autonomously and manage a team
• Self-motivating and self-starting: proven track record in personal initiatives
• Launching marketing campaigns on new markets or products will be plus
• Willingness to give 110% to the job you like :)
What we offer:
For our employees we offer the best working conditions comparable with those modern corporations can provide:
• Continuous growth and development opportunities: free English courses, fiction and non-fiction literature, courses / seminars / exhibitions / conferences, and everything else you may need for your personal and professional development.
• Competitive salary based on highest market benchmarks, regular performance, and compensation review based on results achieved.
• Full medical insurance after the probation period, as well as a corporate doctor.
• Comfortable, spacious office with new repair near Taras Shevchenko metro station. Free parking for all staff. Modern working equipment, and everything else you may need for productive work.
• Team travels. In just two year of working together, we have already visited Cyprus, Egypt, Sri Lanka, and Spain.
• Team participation in different sports events worldwide. Football, basketball, and running trainings.
• Free meals (breakfast and lunch), drinks/juices/snacks, fresh fruit, and own cafe on the territory.
We want our candidates to be motivated, purposeful; to have a desire for self-development not limited to one specific sphere (we are ready to provide you with any information, help, and data you may need for this).