Appflame is a young and fast-growing company. It launches and develops its products in social discovery / social network / dating niches. Our products operate primarily on Tier-1 markets. The speed of project development from the first idea to a ready-to-use product, the absence of bureaucracy, result-oriented work, data-driven development, and decision making are our key advantages. We are fans of the data analysis. We like making hypotheses, coming up with new ideas, and implementing them on our products. All the members of our young but already big team love what they do.
Now we are looking for a talented Mobile Marketing Manager (ASO / ASA / Google Ads) to join our team.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
• Drive organic downloads through conversion rate optimization on stores pages;
• Develop search visibility through keyword optimization;
• Launching, optimizing, and scaling campaigns in Apple Search Ads / Google Ads;
• Searching for new opportunities for driving traffic and testing such sources;
• Delivering performance marketing analysis and making asset recommendations to optimize performance and conversion costs through rapid, data-driven iteration and A/B testing;
• Close work with the creative department (graphic and motion designers).
What we expect from you:
• Previous experience in ASO / ASA is a must;
• Experience in the marketing field, work with Tier-1 countries will be plus;
• Strong written English B2+ (knowledge of other foreign languages will be a plus);
• Strong analytical skills and ability to make data-driven decisions.
• High level of dedication and patience.
• Ability and willingness to work in a team.
• Self-motivating and self-starting: proven track record in personal initiatives
• Launching marketing campaigns on new markets or products will be plus.
• Willingness to give 110% to the job you like ;)
What we offer:
For our employees we offer the best working conditions comparable with those modern corporations can provide:
• Continuous growth and development opportunities: free English courses, fiction and non-fiction literature, courses / seminars / exhibitions / conferences, and everything else you may need for your personal and professional development.
• Competitive salary based on highest market benchmarks, regular performance, and compensation review based on results achieved.
• Full medical insurance after the probation period, as well as a corporate doctor.
• Comfortable, spacious office with new repair near Taras Shevchenko metro station. Free parking for all staff. Modern working equipment, and everything else you may need for productive work.
• Team travels. In just two year of working together, we have already visited Cyprus, Egypt, Sri Lanka, and Spain.
• Team participation in different sports events worldwide. Football, basketball, and running trainings.
• Free meals (breakfast and lunch), drinks/juices/snacks, fresh fruit, and own cafe on the territory.
We want our candidates to be motivated, purposeful; to have a desire for self-development not limited to one specific sphere (we are ready to provide you with any information, help, and data you may need for this).