Appflame is a young and fast-growing company. It launches and develops its products in social discovery / social network / dating niches. Our products operate primarily on Tier-1 markets, such as the USA, Great Britain, Canada, and Australia. The speed of project development from the first idea to a ready-to-use product, the absence of bureaucracy, result-oriented work, data-driven development, and decision making are our key advantages. We are fans of the data analysis. We like making hypotheses, coming up with new ideas and implementing them on our products. All the members of our young but already big team love what they do.
What you’ll be doing:
• Investigate solutions for our ad tech;
• Write tech tasks for our dev team;
• Communicate with technical and non-technical departments;
• Generate ideas of new services for our ad tech;
• Communicate with our partners (tech questions);
• Be responsible for the split tests of hypothesis generated on your own or other departments;
• Developing market research and industry analysis.
What we expect from you:
• University degree in Math / Physics / Computer Science;
• Upper intermediate English (both oral and written);
• Knowledge of SQL + Tableau (able to write complicated queries);
• Basic knowledge of Machine Learning approaches (Knowledge of how Linear regression, Random Forest, Decision tree, Extra tree regressors works and able to communicate with data scientists);
• HTML / PHP / MySQL knowledge on middle+ level (able to read code, find good technical solution);
• Knowledge in ad tech (strong understanding of OpenX, general knowledge of openRTB standards, basic knowledge about DMP’s);
• Strong understanding of how affiliate marketing works (technical and relations parts);
• Good interpersonal skills.
What we offer:
For our employees we offer the best working conditions comparable with those modern corporations can provide:
• Competitive salary based on highest market benchmarks, regular performance and compensation review based on results achieved;
• Full medical insurance after the probation period, as well as corporate doctor;
• Comfortable spacious office with new repair near Taras Shevchenko metro station. Free parking for all staff. Modern working equipment, and everything else you may need for productive work;
• Free English courses, fiction and non-fiction literature, courses / seminars / exhibitions / conferences, and everything else you may need for your personal and professional development;
• Team travels. For two year of joint work, we have already visited Cyprus, Spain, and Egypt.
• Team participation in different sports events worldwide. Football, basketball and running trainings.
• Free meals (breakfast and lunch), drinks/juices/snacks, fresh fruits, and own cafe on the territory.
We require our candidates to be motivated, purposeful; to have a desire for self-development not limited to one specific sphere ( we are ready to provide you with any information, help, and data you may need for this).