Appflame is a young and fast-growing company. It launches and develops its products in social discovery / social network / dating niches. Our products operate primarily on Tier-1 markets, such as the USA, United Kingdom, Canada, and Australia. The speed of project development from the first idea to a ready-to-use product, the absence of bureaucracy, result-oriented work, data-driven development, and decision making are our key advantages. We are fans of the data analysis. We like making hypotheses, coming up with new ideas, and implementing them on our products. All the members of our young but already big team love what they do.
Now we are looking for a talented Customer Support Coordinator to join our team.
What You’ll Be Doing:
• Analyze new user questions, issues, and concerns;
• Collect user feedback on the product and feature rollouts;
• Send regular updates to the team on new features, splits and other updates in the app;
• Investigate user issues and work closely with the Development team to resolve them;
• Monitor team performance and prepare feedback;
• Control the quality of support responses and moderation;
• Help to create the best user experience and the most smooth workflow for the team.
What We’ll Expect From You:
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong written English B2+ (knowledge of other foreign languages would be a plus);
• Superior time management and prioritization skills;
• Quick learning;
• Excellent teamwork skills;
• Self-motivating and self-starting: proven track record in personal initiatives.
What we offer:
For our employees we offer the best working conditions comparable with those modern corporations can provide:
• Continuous growth and development opportunities: free English courses, fiction and non-fiction literature, courses / seminars / exhibitions / conferences, and everything else you may need for your personal and professional development.
• Competitive salary based on highest market benchmarks, regular performance, and compensation review based on results achieved.
• Full medical insurance after the probation period, as well as a corporate doctor.
• Comfortable, spacious office with new repair near Taras Shevchenko metro station. Free parking for all staff. • Modern working equipment, and everything else you may need for productive work.
• Team travels. In just two year of working together, we have already visited Cyprus, Egypt, Sri Lanka, and Spain.
• Team participation in different sports events worldwide. Football, basketball, and running trainings.
• Free meals (breakfast and lunch), drinks/juices/snacks, fresh fruit, and own cafe on the territory.
We want our candidates to be motivated, purposeful; to have a desire for self-development not limited to one specific sphere (we are ready to provide you with any information, help, and data you may need for this).