Appflame is a young and fast-growing company. It launches and develops its products in social discovery / social network / dating niches. Our products operate primarily on Tier-1 markets, such as the USA, United Kingdom, Canada, and Australia. The speed of project development from the first idea to a ready-to-use product, the absence of bureaucracy, result-oriented work, data-driven development, and decision making are our key advantages. We are fans of the data analysis. We like making hypotheses, coming up with new ideas, and implementing them on our products. All the members of our young but already big team love what they do.
Now we are looking for a talented SMM Manager to join our team.
What you’ll be doing:
• Creating and implementing social media strategy for the app;
• Planning social media campaigns and analyzing the results of those;
• Generating creative content for Facebook, Instagram and Twitter;
• Creating and following regular publishing schedule;
• Collaborating with other team members (Copywriter, Marketing Managers, PR managers etc.).
What we expect from you:
• At least 1 year of experience in social media marketing;
• Experience in using social media analytics tools;
• Fluent English (strong writing skills are a must-have);
• Taking initiative and offering ideas to increase brand visibility in social media;
• High level of dedication;
• Willingness to give 110% of time to the job you like:)
What we offer:
For our employees we offer the best working conditions comparable with those modern corporations can provide:
• Continuous growth and development opportunities: free English courses, fiction and non-fiction literature, courses / seminars / exhibitions / conferences, and everything else you may need for your personal and professional development;
• Competitive salary based on highest market benchmarks, regular performance, and compensation review based on results achieved;
• Full medical insurance after the probation period, as well as a corporate doctor;
• Comfortable, spacious office with new repair near Taras Shevchenko metro station. Free parking for all staff. Modern working equipment, and everything else you may need for productive work;
• Team travels. In just two year of working together, we have already visited Cyprus, Egypt, Sri Lanka, and Spain;
• Team participation in different sports events worldwide. Football, basketball, and running trainings;
• Free meals (breakfast and lunch), drinks/juices/snacks, fresh fruit, and own cafe on the territory.
We want our candidates to be motivated, purposeful; to have a desire for self-development not limited to one specific sphere (we are ready to provide you with any information, help, and data you may need for this).
We are not interested in candidates:
• Who are ready to work only according to the strict schedule, without caring for anything that happens after working hours. Our schedule is flexible. The working day usually starts from 11 AM (or earlier); however, we don’t pay a lot of attention to the number of hours spent in the office. We need a person who would love and contribute to the development of our products, someone who is ready to generate ideas, initiate tasks, and develop as a team together;
• Who approach all the tasks strictly according to their description. We are not an outsourcing company. We all build the product together, and its quality depends on each member of our team.
If you do want to learn, develop as a professional, participate in developing big global projects and be proud of what you do — please contact us, and we’ll be happy to talk with you.