Appflame is a young and fast-growing company. It launches and develops its products in social discovery / social network / dating niches. Our products operate primarily on Tier-1 markets, such as the USA, Great Britain, Canada, and Australia. The speed of project development from the first idea to a ready-to-use product, the absence of bureaucracy, result-oriented work, data-driven development, and decision making are our key advantages. We are fans of the data analysis. We like making hypotheses, coming up with new ideas and implementing them on our products. All the members of our young but already big team love what they do.
Now we are looking for a talented Performance marketing manager join our new team. Recently we launched a new project for US market.
What You’ll Be Doing:
• Dig deep into campaign and app store performance data to identify opportunities for improvement and spend optimization. Be prepared to test quickly and often!;
• Monitor ad spend across top ad channels (led by Facebook and Snapchat);
• Use data to develop strong hypotheses, independently solve problems and provide actionable insights;
• Deliver product marketing analysis and make asset recommendations to optimize performance through rapid, data-driven iteration and A/B testing;
• Monitor key trends in gaming across marketing channels and ASO strategies, then apply them;
• Closely cooperate with product, design dev teams to directly influence the product, its performance and strategy.
What We’ll Expect From You:
• 1+ years experience with Facebook Ads or Google Adwords;
• 1+ years experiencing running analysis delivering qualified users while maintaining ROI and budget;
• Strong analytical skills and ability to make data-driven decisions;
• Strong eye for all things creative (creative management, A/B testing etc);
• Self-motivating and self-starting: proven track record in personal initiatives;
• Creative thinking and experience in close cooperation with product and design teams;
• Experience with SQL, Vertica, and Tableau would be a plus.
What we offer:
For our employees we offer the best working conditions comparable with those modern corporations can provide:
• Competitive salary based on highest market benchmarks, regular performance and compensation review based on results achieved;
• Full medical insurance after the probation period, as well as corporate doctor;
• Comfortable spacious office with new repair near Taras Shevchenko metro station. Free parking for all staff. Modern working equipment, and everything else you may need for productive work;
• Free English courses, fiction and non-fiction literature, courses / seminars / exhibitions / conferences, and everything else you may need for your personal and professional development;
• Team travels. For two year of joint work, we have already visited Cyprus, Spain, and Egypt;
• Team participation in different sports events worldwide. Football, basketball and running trainings;
• Free meals (breakfast and lunch), drinks/juices/snacks, fresh fruits, and own cafe on the territory.