Appflame is a young and fast-growing company. It launches and develops its products in social discovery / social network / dating niches. Our products operate primarily on Tier-1 markets, such as the USA, Great Britain, Canada, and Australia. The speed of project development from the first idea to a ready-to-use product, the absence of bureaucracy, result-oriented work, data-driven development, and decision making are our key advantages. We are fans of the data analysis. We like making hypotheses, coming up with new ideas and implementing them on our products. All the members of our young but already big team love what they do.
What you’ll be doing:
• Participate in creating one of the biggest US advertising platforms;
• Develop the brand new self-served cabinet for advertisers;
• Work in highload project;
• Develop using best technologies for each task;
• Analyze and perform optimization for existing projects.
What we expect from you:
• Strong PHP7 knowledge;
• Strong MySQL knowledge;
• Experience in Highload projects;
• Experience with cache tools like Memcache, Redis, Varnish would be a great plus;
• Base knowledge in other languages like Python or Golang;
• Understanding in “how does internet works” is a must;
• Experience with message brokers like Gearman, RabbitMQ, etc.
What we offer:
For our employees we offer the best working conditions comparable with those modern corporations can provide:
• Competitive salary based on highest market benchmarks, regular performance and compensation review based on results achieved.
• Full medical insurance after the probation period, as well as corporate doctor.
• Comfortable spacious office with new repair near Taras Shevchenko metro station. Free parking for all staff. Modern working equipment, and everything else you may need for productive work.
• Free English courses, fiction and non-fiction literature, courses / seminars / exhibitions / conferences, and everything else you may need for your personal and professional development.
• Team travels. For two year of joint work, we have already visited Cyprus, Spain, and Egypt.
• Team participation in different sports events worldwide. Football, basketball and running trainings.
• Free meals (breakfast and lunch), drinks/juices/snacks, fresh fruits, and own cafe on the territory.
We require our candidates to be motivated, purposeful; to have a desire for self-development not limited to one specific sphere ( we are ready to provide you with any information, help, and data you may need for this).