We are appflame, a product IT company. We create life-changing products that break the rules of the game in the category. Geographically, we are located in Ukraine, but in reality — all over the world.
We are looking for the daring and enthusiastic people. Those who are fans of creating real products and dream of launching and developing cool startups. You have ambitions, and we have comfortable conditions for their implementation.
Your project: AdConnect. It is a business that specializes in building communication platforms, as well as SaaS solutions for traffic management and increasing user retention. Our project portfolio includes: web products in the social discovery, advertising network, SaaS solution for user retention. Our products have millions of users from all over the world — North and South America, Europe, Australia, and the list of markets is constantly growing.
If diving into endless datasets, turning them into product ideas, and tackling challenging tasks excite you, and if you’re always aiming for stellar results — it’s time for us to connect! Embrace the role of Payment Product Manager with us and make your ambitions a reality!
Here’s what you’ll dive into:
● Formulating hypotheses to enhance billing logic in collaboration with the product management team and analysts;
● Set up metrics, reports, and dashboards to monitor and assess the success of both new and existing functionalities;
● Conducting daily monitoring of critical payment metrics, such as approval rate;
● Communication with PSPs and banks. Working on optimizing the processing margin. Updating project documentation.
● Data enthusiast and have a keen interest in identifying improvements in key performance metrics;
● Experience with visualization tools such as Tableau/Power BI;
● Have a passion for payments and billing;
● Technical proficient: a solid understanding of complex system architectures, payment technologies, API integration expertise, etc.
Will be an advantage:
● Experience in the fintech domain, with a significant focus on payments;
● Proficiency in English, both in written and verbal communication.
Your journey to the job offer: message from the recruiter > interview > test > final interview > job offer.
● Involvement in Ukrainian products that compete with the world’s best players.
● The ability to implement your own ideas, not the feeling of a cog in the system.
● Meaningful and useful products, created not just for shareholders to earn money.
● A sense of yourself among your people who are charged with results.
● Work with the global market and a huge audience.
● Direct contact with Snapchat, Facebook, Google, Apple, and access to their best practices.
● Well-established processes and no barriers to growth within the company.
● Transparent evaluation of work based on personal performance indicators.
● Powerful social package and fair compensation.
● We provide all conditions for your talents to be fully revealed.
We are loyal to our people. Our loyalty doesn’t fade at the end of the working day. We do not leave our people alone with their problems: neither professional nor personal.
We are against all types of discrimination, bullying, and stereotypes. We provide equal employment opportunities regardless of race, skin color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, citizenship, national origin, health status or any other characteristics.