We are appflame, a product IT company. We create life-changing products that break the rules of the game in the category. Geographically, we are located in Ukraine, but in reality — all over the world.
We are looking for the daring and enthusiastic people. Those who are fans of creating real products and dream of launching and developing cool startups. You have ambitions, and we have comfortable conditions for their implementation.
Join our growing team as a Strategy&Growth Analyst who will work directly with the CEO of one of the projects and the
● Analysis of markets and competitors to identify opportunities for current projects’ growth or launch of new products and initiatives;
● Analysis of the company’s projects and departments’ performance to identify growth points or inefficiencies to enable growth of revenue and profitability;
● Cooperation with the company’s management on key strategic initiatives to achieve goals faster and more efficiently;
● Preparation of presentations, memos, financial reports, and models for different internal and external stakeholders;
● Participation in hiring and HR processes to attract and retain the best talent;
● Building a solid network of contacts in the market to gather knowledge and insights that can be implemented in our company.
● Proven track record of completing projects with a clear impact;
● Strong analytical and research skills, high level of critical thinking, good general business acumen;
● Ability to understand complex topics and generate actionable insights based on your analysis;
● Energetic, cooperative, and hands-on attitude, desire and capacity to get things done;
● Ability to communicate complex information effectively, both verbally and in writing, with people at all levels in and outside the organization;
● Proven record of leadership in a work setting and/or through extracurricular activities;
● Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills;
● Advanced level of English.
Will be a plus:
● Data analysis background with usage of SQL and BI tools;
● Experience in applied usage of web and mobile intelligence tools (SimilarWeb, Sensor Tower, AppMagic etc.).
Your way to a job: message from the recruiter > interview > test > final interview > job offer.
● Involvement in Ukrainian products that compete with the world’s best players.
● The ability to implement your own ideas, not the feeling of a cog in the system.
● Meaningful and useful products, created not just for shareholders to earn money.
● A sense of yourself among your people who are charged with results.
● Work with the global market and a huge audience.
● Direct contact with Snapchat, Facebook, Google, Apple and access to their best practices.
● Well-established processes and no barriers to growth within the company.
● Transparent evaluation of work based on personal performance indicators.
● Powerful social package and fair compensation.
● We provide all conditions for your talents to be fully revealed.
We are loyal to our people. Our loyalty doesn’t fade at the end of the working day. We do not leave our people alone with their problems: neither professional nor personal.
We are against all types of discrimination, bullying and stereotypes. We provide equal employment opportunities regardless of race, skin color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, citizenship, national origin, health status or any other characteristics.