We are appflame, a product IT company. We create life-changing products that break the rules of the game in the category. Geographically, we are located in Ukraine, but in reality — all over the world.
We are looking for the daring and enthusiastic people. Those who are fans of creating real products and dream of launching and developing cool startups. You have ambitions, and we have comfortable conditions for their implementation.
● perform all procedures related to employees;
● holding onboarding and support during the trial period (first day, first week, first month);
● explaining company policies, procedures, laws, and standards to new and existing employees;
● performance review, 360 organizing/moderation;
● employee’s mood monitoring (conducting 1 to 1 meetings & providing action plans), staff risks & value assessments;
● employee offboarding, conducting an exit interview, and giving feedback;
● update and development of HR policies;
● managing of NDAs (sending, signing, archiving);
● HR Merch — ensuring having it in place, buying, planning;
● being responsible for regular updates of an onboarding presentation.
● 1+ year experience in HR Manager/People Partner role;
● experience with all main stages of the employee’s life cycle (onboarding & adaptation, performance reviews & 360 assessment, L&D, people management, conflict solving, engagement & retention, dismissal);
● excellent interpersonal skills, and you can always find a common language with everyone;
● strong communication and negotiation skills;
● flexible, ready for dynamics and changes.
Will be an advantage:
● experience on a similar position in IT company;
● level of English — Upper-Intermediate.
Your way to a job: message from the recruiter > interview > test > final interview > job offer.
● Involvement in Ukrainian products that compete with the world’s best players.
● The ability to implement your own ideas, not the feeling of a cog in the system.
● Meaningful and useful products, created not just for shareholders to earn money.
● A sense of yourself among your people who are charged with results.
● Work with the global market and a huge audience.
● Direct contact with Snapchat, Facebook, Google, Apple and access to their best practices.
● Well-established processes and no barriers to growth within the company.
● Transparent evaluation of work based on personal performance indicators.
● Powerful social package and fair compensation.
● We provide all conditions for your talents to be fully revealed.
We are loyal to our people. Our loyalty doesn’t fade at the end of the working day. We do not leave our people alone with their problems: neither professional nor personal.
We are against all types of discrimination, bullying, and stereotypes. We provide equal employment opportunities regardless of race, skin colour, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, citizenship, national origin, health status or any other characteristics.