We are appflame, a product IT company. We create life-changing products that break the rules of the game in the category. Geographically, we are located in Ukraine, but in reality — all over the world.
We are looking for the daring and enthusiastic people. Those who are fans of creating real products and dream of launching and developing cool startups. You have ambitions, and we have comfortable conditions for their implementation.
You will provide:
● execution of corporate payments (transfers to bank accounts/cards/ewallets);
● verification of payments completeness and supporting of monthly closing procedures;
● opening and closing bank accounts/corporate cards;
● preparation of finance instructions, reports, presentations, and documents;
● participation in business communication and negotiations with the banks, contractor companies, partners, and projects.
● 1+ years of work experience in multinational companies, FinTech, top-tier Ukrainian firms or banks (can be considered a strong candidate without relevant experience);
● attention to details;
● ability to prioritize, organize and effectively manage daily routines;
● English — Upper-Intermediate or Advanced: oral and written.
Will be an advantage:
● previous experience of work with banks in non-Ukrainian jurisdictions.
Your way to a job: message from the recruiter > interview > test > final interview > job offer.
● Involvement in Ukrainian products that compete with the world’s best players.
● The ability to implement your own ideas, not the feeling of a cog in the system.
● Meaningful and useful products, created not just for shareholders to earn money.
● A sense of yourself among your people who are charged with results.
● Work with the global market and a huge audience.
● Direct contact with Snapchat, Facebook, Google, Apple and access to their best practices.
● Well-established processes and no barriers to growth within the company.
● Transparent evaluation of work based on personal performance indicators.
● Powerful social package and fair compensation.
● We provide all conditions for your talents to be fully revealed.
We are loyal to our people. Our loyalty doesn’t fade at the end of the working day. We do not leave our people alone with their problems: neither professional nor personal.
We are against all types of discrimination, bullying, and stereotypes. We provide equal employment opportunities regardless of race, skin colour, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, citizenship, national origin, health status or any other characteristics.