We are appflame, a product IT company. We create life-changing products that break the rules of the game in the category. Geographically, we are located in Ukraine, but in reality — all over the world.
We are looking for the daring and flighty people. Those who are fans of creating real products and dream of launching and developing cool startups. You have ambitions, and we have comfortable conditions for their implementation.
You will provide:
● legal support of the HR function of the company in Ukraine and abroad (employment contracts, individual entrepreneurs, gig-contracts, other forms of co-operation) independently and in cooperation with external service providers;
● legal support of the office infrastructure of the company in Ukraine and abroad (lease agreements, services supply contracts) independently and in cooperation with external service providers;
● legal support of the corporate infrastructure of the company in Ukraine and abroad (setting up, supporting and liquidation legal entities,
KYC procedures) independently and in cooperation with external service providers;
● assisting with daily routine procedures of the Legal department (initiating and following up on payments, arranging for signature and delivery of documents, working with notaries, and handling internal and external day-to-day requests addressed to the legal team);
● occasional Legal research and translation;
● drafting and review of various contracts and other legal documents.
● law degree from a reputable university, at least 3 years post-qualification experience at an international company, reputable law firm or an IT business;
● experience in at least one in-house counsel role;
● profound legal knowledge in employment, corporate and contracts laws;
● familiarity with English and US law;
● understanding AML and KYC regulations and procedures;
● excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and spoken, ability to independently communicate with external providers;
● project management skills, ability to lead complex legal transactions involving many stakeholders;
● English Advanced or better;
● solid drafting skills both in Ukrainian and English;
● keen for details;
● fast learner;
● good research skills.
Will be an advantage:
● prior roles in IT industry;
● understanding of AML regulations and procedures;
● working on complex international relocation projects;
● supporting legal entities abroad;
● foreign degree (LL.M. or other).
Your way to a job: message from the recruiter > interview > test > final interview > job offer.
● Involvement in Ukrainian products that compete with the world’s best players.
● The ability to implement your own ideas, not the feeling of a cog in the system.
● Meaningful and useful products, created not just for shareholders to earn money.
● A sense of yourself among your people who are charged with results.
● Work with the global market and a huge audience.
● Direct contact with Snapchat, Facebook, Google, Apple and access to their best practices.
● Well-established processes and no barriers to growth within the company.
● Transparent evaluation of work based on personal performance indicators.
● Powerful social package and fair compensation.
● We provide all conditions for your talents to be fully revealed.
We are loyal to our people. Our loyalty doesn’t fade at the end of the working day. We do not leave our people alone with their problems: neither professional nor personal.
We are against all types of discrimination, bullying, and stereotypes. We provide equal employment opportunities regardless of race, skin colour, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, citizenship, national origin, health status or any other characteristics.