Working in appflame — opportunity to develop your skills in special conditions, where the spirit of a startup, customized processes without bureaucracy and a team of your people are compatible.
We develop our own products in a social network/lifestyle. Our products operate primarily in Tier-1 markets, such as the USA, UK, Canada, and Australia and are in the Top 5 App Store rankings in their categories.
Your tasks will be:
● perform all procedures related to employees’;
● holding onboarding and support during the trial period (first day, first week, first month);
● explaining company policies, procedures, laws, and standards to new and existing employees;
● performance review, 360 organizing/moderation;
● employee’s mood monitoring (conducting 1-to-1 meetings & providing action plans). Staff risks & value assessments;
● employee offboarding, conducting an exit interview and giving feedback;
● update and development of HR policies;
● managing of company benefits (insurance, English lessons).
What we expect from you:
● 2+ year experience in HR Manager/People Partner role;
● experience with all main stages of the employee’s life cycle (onboarding & adaptation, performance reviews & 360 assessment, L&D, people management, conflict solving, engagement & retention, dismissal);
● excellent interpersonal skills, and you can always find a common language with everyone;
● strong communication and negotiation skills;
● flexible, ready for dynamics and changes.
Will be a plus:
● experience on a similar position in IT company;
● level of English — Intermediate.
On your first day HR Manager will meet you, she’ll introduce you to the company and team, take a tour of the office and answer all your questions. Everything you need will be waiting for you (laptop, workplace, starter kit, lunches for a week, etc.). We will do everything necessary to make you feel comfortable and will support you during the period of adaptation and after.
What we offer:
For our employees we offer the best working conditions comparable with those modern corporations can provide.
💸 Compensation based on highest market benchmarks. Regular performance and compensation review based on results achieved.
🚑 Full health insurance after probation period (including diagnosis of COVID-19, dentistry), corporate doctor and massage in the office.
🏫 Comfortable and spacious office with new renovation, sleeping room and shower.
💻 Modern technology and cool equipment you may need for comfortable work.
📕 Free English courses in the office, compensation for seminars, exhibitions, conferences —everything you need for your professional development.
✈️ Team trips at the company’s expense (in just 3 years we’ve already visited: Cyprus, Spain (2 times), Sri Lanka, Egypt, Mexico, Greece).
🏓 Games room with ping pong, sports corner, table games and PlayStation.
🏃♂ Yoga and stretching in the office. Training in football, basketball, running. Compensation for participation in sports competitions around the world.
🍔 Free breakfasts, lunches, fridge with drinks and snacks, fresh fruits and sweets.
Imagine that you are already with us!
Diversity & Inclusion are among the policy framework of appflame policy. We provide equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, citizenship, national origin, health status, or other characteristics.