Working in appflame — opportunity to develop your skills in special conditions, where the spirit of a startup, customized processes without bureaucracy and a team of your people are compatible.
We develop our own products in a social network/lifestyle. Our products operate primarily in Tier-1 markets, such as the USA, UK, Canada, and Australia and are in the Top 5 App Store rankings in their categories.
We are looking for a superstar Middle User Acquisition Manager to drive rapid growth in a complete new-to-world R&D product with a dream team. We’re looking for an experienced professional who will build a performance marketing stream following the “from zero to hero” approach.
The role will be both strategic and hands-on. You will significantly influence the product and have maximum freedom of action in terms of the marketing part of an R&D product. You will have a real hunger and desire to understand customer behavior, their psychology, and what makes them tick.
We’re offering great opportunities for personal and professional development with constant challenges and big wins trophies. We have already launched and developed from scratch several successful mobile products that now are in the Top 5 App Store rankings in their categories.
Your tasks will be:
● run performance marketing campaigns on Facebook;
● track, report, and analyze campaigns in depth by understanding the core problems/drivers of change;
● run tests, collect and analyze data, identify trends and insights;
● test new alternative traffic sources to diversify user acquisition channels.
What we expect from you:
● 2+ years of experience in Mobile Performance Marketing;
● focus on ROI: accurate measurement of details and appropriate actions;
● proven experience of launching marketing campaigns from scratch and scaling using lean budgets;
● strong ability to learn from mistakes and keep on experimenting despite the failures;
● strong ability to work effectively with a focus on delivering results in accordance with KPIs;
● strong work ethic and ability to own projects from beginning to the end;
● self-starter, motivated, can-do attitude;
● effective decision-making skills and the ability to deliver results;
● level of knowledge of English — Upper-intermediate or above (other languages are a plus);
Will be a plus:
● experience with multiple traffic sources (Snapchat, TikTok, Google Ads, ASA, and other UA channels);
● experience in Big 4/McKinsey;
● bachelor’s degree in marketing, economics, analytics, or related area of study;
● understanding the changes in performance marketing based on iOS 14.5+;
● experience in team management.
On your first day HR Manager will meet you, she’ll introduce you to the company and team, take a tour of the office and answer all your questions. Everything you need will be waiting for you (laptop, workplace, starter kit, lunches for a week, etc.). We will do everything necessary to make you feel comfortable and will support you during the period of adaptation and after.
What we offer:
For our employees we offer the best working conditions comparable with those modern corporations can provide.
💸 Compensation based on highest market benchmarks. Regular performance and compensation review based on results achieved.
🚑 Full health insurance after probation period (including diagnosis of COVID-19, dentistry), corporate doctor and massage in the office.
🏫 Comfortable and spacious office with new renovation, sleeping room and shower.
💻 Modern technology and cool equipment you may need for comfortable work.
📕 Free English courses in the office, compensation for seminars, exhibitions, conferences —everything you need for your professional development.
✈️ Team trips at the company’s expense (in just 3 years we’ve already visited: Cyprus, Spain (2 times), Sri Lanka, Egypt, Mexico, Greece).
🏓 Games room with ping pong, sports corner, table games and PlayStation.
🏃♂ Yoga and stretching in the office. Training in football, basketball, running. Compensation for participation in sports competitions around the world.
🍔 Free breakfasts, lunches, fridge with drinks and snacks, fresh fruits and sweets.
Imagine that you are already with us!
Diversity & Inclusion are among the policy framework of appflame policy. We provide equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, citizenship, national origin, health status, or other characteristics.