Working in appflame — opportunity to develop your skills in special conditions, where the spirit of a startup, customized processes without bureaucracy and a team of your people are compatible.
We develop our own products in a social network/lifestyle. Our products operate primarily in Tier-1 markets, such as the USA, UK, Canada, and Australia and are in the Top 5 App Store rankings in their categories.
Your tasks will be:
● forming different hypotheses in the area of product development (pricing) (with the aim of increasing the metrics of involvement and monetization);
● understanding how different statistical and mathematical techniques can be applied to a variety of optimisation problems and choosing the optimum solution for each type of real-world problem;
● running split tests to verify different hypothesis;
● building statistical and probabilistic models;
● designing, developing, training, and testing data mining, machine learning and algorithms with close interaction with product teams;
● providing comparative research on different algorithms and models;
applying quality measures to ensure data governance, accuracy, quality and integrity;
● proactive participation in Model Management process, highload monitoring.
What we expect from you:
● A/B testing of model versions;
● proficiency in Python and SQL;
● advanced knowledge of math, probability theory and statistics;
● practical experience in Machine Learning;
● experience of implementing GBM models (CatBoost, XGBoost, etc);
● experience with training pipelines for ML;
● strong problem-solving skills with an emphasis on product development.
Will be a plus:
● understanding MLflow or other MLops tools, Big data tools;
● experience with Tableau, Apache Superset, or other BI tools;
● proven positive impact in product projects.
On your first day HR Manager will meet you, she’ll introduce you to the company and team, take a tour of the office and answer all your questions. Everything you need will be waiting for you (laptop, workplace, starter kit, lunches for a week, etc.). We will do everything necessary to make you feel comfortable and will support you during the period of adaptation and after.
What we offer:
For our employees we offer the best working conditions comparable with those modern corporations can provide.
💸 Compensation based on highest market benchmarks. Regular performance and compensation review based on results achieved.
🚑 Full health insurance after probation period (including diagnosis of COVID-19, dentistry), corporate doctor and massage in the office.
🏫 Comfortable and spacious office with new renovation, sleeping room and shower.
💻 Modern technology and cool equipment you may need for comfortable work.
📕 Free English courses in the office, compensation for seminars, exhibitions, conferences —everything you need for your professional development.
✈️ Team trips at the company’s expense (in just 3 years we’ve already visited: Cyprus, Spain (2 times), Sri Lanka, Egypt, Mexico, Greece).
🏓 Games room with ping pong, sports corner, table games and PlayStation.
🏃♂ Yoga and stretching in the office. Training in football, basketball, running. Compensation for participation in sports competitions around the world.
🍔 Free breakfasts, lunches, fridge with drinks and snacks, fresh fruits and sweets.
Imagine that you are already with us!
Diversity & Inclusion are among the policy framework of appflame policy. We provide equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, citizenship, national origin, health status, or other characteristics.