Working in appflame — opportunity to develop your skills in special conditions, where the spirit of a startup, customized processes without bureaucracy and a team of your people are compatible.
We develop our own products in a social network/lifestyle. Our products operate primarily in Tier-1 markets, such as the USA, UK, Canada, and Australia and are in the Top 5 App Store rankings in their categories.
We are searching for smart and enthusiastic people to join our Customer Support team to handle the increasing number of requests and increase consumer satisfaction with our website.
The position allows you to set a convenient work schedule; practice English and improve communication skills. We are looking for a person interested in long-term cooperation.
Your tasks will be:
● interact with clients through tickets, live chat and calls (no cold calling!);
● make records about customers in CRM and Google Sheets;
● handle complaints and issues;
● assist with website interface;
● report issues to your manager.
What we expect from you:
● has excellent communication skills;
● has an advanced level of both spoken and written English;
● has a good understanding of customer experience;
● can work night shifts;
● has a personal computer, and stable 24/7 Internet access.
Will be a plus:
● have experience working with native speakers;
● participated in Work & Travel USA or similar international exchange programs.
What we offer:
● competitive salary paid in USD;
● friendly and professional team;
● no corporate BS;
● constant support and mentoring from your manager;
● fully remote work in the comfort of your home;
● bonuses for referring friends.
Imagine that you are already with us!
Diversity & Inclusion are among the policy framework of appflame policy. We provide equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, citizenship, national origin, health status, or other characteristics.