Working in appflame — opportunity to develop your skills in special conditions, where the spirit of a startup, customized processes without bureaucracy and a team of your people are compatible.
We develop our own products in a social network/lifestyle. Our products operate primarily in Tier-1 markets, such as the USA, UK, Canada, and Australia and are in the Top 5 App Store rankings in their categories.
Your tasks will be:
● you get to engage the audience who is looking for their true love. Do something positive — help people find the love they want and love the life they have;
● manage social strategies across platforms — plan, write, and edit social media posts on multiple channels for multiple audiences;
● you will create and implement effective strategies across all social media channels; generate creative content and directly engage with consumers on multiple channels like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, Linkedin, etc.;
● work closely with designers, Influencers managers, Marketing Managers, PR managers, etc.;
● establish and maintain our brand voice to be used across multiple target audiences;
● be a part of a fun, upbeat culture where we treat one another with respect and promote personal growth;
● use analytic tools to track growth and success across social channels and manage weekly reporting;
● build a social following base and increase community engagement across the main social channels.
What we expect from you:
● not only work on our accounts in social networks but also work with the team to improve the product. An analytical mindset and creativity are a must-have;
● focus on the result. Social networks are part of our sales funnel, so analytics and numbers are super important to us;
● not only write but think in English (strong writing skills are a must-have);
● have a strong portfolio displaying your writing and content creation abilities;
● have a “can-do” attitude with a passion for audience engagement, and brand development;
● have a good eye for trends and an understanding of social media metrics.
Will be a plus:
● previous experience in SMM/Communications/Advertising;
● willingness to implement brave ideas.
On your first day HR Manager will meet you, she’ll introduce you to the company and team, take a tour of the office and answer all your questions. Everything you need will be waiting for you (laptop, workplace, starter kit, lunches for a week, etc.). We will do everything necessary to make you feel comfortable and will support you during the period of adaptation and after.
What we offer:
For our employees we offer the best working conditions comparable with those modern corporations can provide.
💸 Compensation based on highest market benchmarks. Regular performance and compensation review based on results achieved.
🚑 Full health insurance after probation period (including diagnosis of COVID-19, dentistry), corporate doctor and massage in the office.
🏫 Comfortable and spacious office with new renovation, sleeping room, shower and free parking.
💻 Modern technology and cool equipment you may need for comfortable work.
📕 Free English courses in the office, compensation for seminars, exhibitions, conferences —everything you need for your professional development.
✈️ Team trips at the company’s expense (in just 3 years we’ve already visited: Cyprus, Spain (2 times), Sri Lanka, Egypt, Mexico, Greece).
🏓 Games room with ping pong, sports corner, table games and PlayStation.
🏃♂ Yoga and stretching in the office. Training in football, basketball, running. Compensation for participation in sports competitions around the world.
🍔 Free breakfasts, lunches, fridge with drinks and snacks, fresh fruits and sweets.
Imagine that you are already with us!
Diversity & Inclusion are among the policy framework of appflame policy. We provide equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, citizenship, national origin, health status, or other characteristics.