appflame — is a young and fast-growing company. It launches and develops its products in social discovery / social network / dating niches. Our products operate primarily on Tier-1 markets, such as the USA, Great Britain, Canada, and Australia. The speed of project development from the first idea to a ready-to-use product, the absence of bureaucracy, result-oriented work, data-driven development, and decision making are our key advantages. We are fans of the data analysis. We like making hypotheses, coming up with new ideas and implementing them on our products. All the members of our young but already big team love what they do.
• Planning, developing and implementing PR strategies;
• Taking part in defining positioning of the application on the market;
• Researching, writing and distributing press releases to targeted media;
• Establishing and nurturing contacts with media and freelancers;
• Preparing company’s spokespeople for public presentations and interviews.
• Bachelor/Master degree in PR, communications, business, marketing or a related field;
• Fluent English (verbal and written) is a must;
• Strong writing and speaking communication skills;
• High level of dedication and patience;
• Work experience in PR / Communications / Marketing is a plus;
• Ability and willingness to work in a team;
• Willingness to give 110% to the job you like. :)
Will be a plus:
• Experience in working with the US Media;
• Examples of candidate’s publications in tier-1 media (Bloomberg, New York Times, TechCrunch, etc.).
What we offer:
For our employees we offer the best working conditions comparable with those modern corporations can provide:
💸 Competitive salary based on highest market benchmarks, regular performance, and compensation review based on results achieved;
📕 Continuous growth and development opportunities: free English courses, fiction and non-fiction literature, courses / seminars / exhibitions / conferences, and everything else you may need for your personal and professional development;
🚑 Full medical insurance after the probation period, as well as a corporate doctor;
🏫 Comfortable, spacious offices with new repair near Taras Shevchenko and Kontraktova Ploshcha metro stations. Free parking for all staff, shower;
💻 Modern working equipment, and everything else you may need for productive work;
✈️ Team travels. In just two years of working together, we have already visited Cyprus, Egypt, Sri Lanka, Spain and Mexico;
🏓 Games room with ping-pong, sports corner, table games and PlayStation, nap room;
🏃♂️Office yoga, team participation in different sports events worldwide. Football, basketball, and running trainings;
🍔 Free meals (breakfast and lunch), drinks/juices/snacks, fresh fruits, sweets.