appflame — is a young and fast-growing company. It launches and develops its products in social discovery / social network / dating niches. Our products operate primarily on Tier-1 markets, such as the USA, Great Britain, Canada, and Australia. The speed of project development from the first idea to a ready-to-use product, the absence of bureaucracy, result-oriented work, data-driven development, and decision making are our key advantages. We are fans of the data analysis. We like making hypotheses, coming up with new ideas and implementing them on our products. All the members of our young but already big team love what they do.
We’re looking for a person, who would take the challenge of working with one of the most popular applications in its niche in the United States and France. You will play a vital part in the company’s growth strategy by running performance marketing campaigns on Google UAC and testing new alternative traffic sources to diversify user acquisition channels. This job will be a perfect fit for those, who like to explore, experiment and make data-driven decisions. The person needs to be willing to take on responsibility and not be afraid of failures on the way.
• Run performance marketing campaigns on Google UAC;
• Track, report, and analyze campaigns in depth by understanding the core problems/drivers of change;
• Run tests, collect and analyze data, identify trends and insights;
• Work closely with Software Engineering team to create automated solutions;
• Test new alternative traffic sources to diversify user acquisition channels.
• 1+ year of experience in performance marketing;
• Experience with analytics tools (e.g. Google Data Studio, Tableau, Amplitude etc.);
• Understanding of the creative production process for various types of media including video and static;
• Strong work ethic and ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and own projects from beginning to end;
• Self-starter, motivated, can-do attitude;
• Passion for problem solving and desire to execute daily optimizations and increase overall performance.
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing, economics, analytics, or related area of study;
• Proficient with data analysis and pivot tables;
• UA media buying experience (web display campaigns is a benefit).
What we offer:
For our employees we offer the best working conditions comparable with those modern corporations can provide:
💸 Competitive salary based on highest market benchmarks, regular performance, and compensation review based on results achieved.
📕 Continuous growth and development opportunities: free English courses, fiction and non-fiction literature, courses / seminars / exhibitions / conferences, and everything else you may need for your personal and professional development.
🚑 Full medical insurance after the probation period, as well as a corporate doctor.
🏫 Comfortable, spacious offices with new repair near Taras Shevchenko and Kontraktova Ploshcha metro stations. Free parking for all staff, shower.
💻 Modern working equipment, and everything else you may need for productive work.
✈️ Team travels. In just two years of working together, we have already visited Cyprus, Egypt, Sri Lanka, Spain and Mexico.
🏓 Games room with ping-pong, sports corner, table games and PlayStation, nap room.
🏃♂️Office yoga, team participation in different sports events worldwide. Football, basketball, and running trainings.
🍔 Free meals (breakfast and lunch), drinks/juices/snacks, fresh fruits, sweets.