appflame — is a young and fast-growing company. It launches and develops its products in social discovery / social network / dating niches. Our products operate primarily on Tier-1 markets, such as the USA, Great Britain, Canada, and Australia. The speed of project development from the first idea to a ready-to-use product, the absence of bureaucracy, result-oriented work, data-driven development, and decision making are our key advantages. We are fans of the data analysis. We like making hypotheses, coming up with new ideas and implementing them on our products. All the members of our young but already big team love what they do.
We are looking for a bright-eyed professional with a great desire to learn, develop and engage, who wants to grow as a professional and be proud of what they are doing.
• Discover product usage, design experiments;
• Track and analyze product & growth metrics;
• Tasks planning and prioritization;
• Conduct user interviews;
• Conduct competitor research, identify market trends;
• Suggest improvements and new features based on data and researches;
• Review implemented tasks by the Dev team.
• 2+ years of relevant experience in product management;
• Experience in writing detailed product specifications;
• Measurement of product success based on data;
• Background in market research and data analysis;
• Practical experience with data analytics/visualization tools (Amplitude, Tableau, GA, etc);
• Knowledge of app usage and UI/UX patterns depending on the platform;
• Excellent knowledge of digital product development processes.
What we offer:
For our employees we offer the best working conditions comparable with those modern corporations can provide:
💸 Competitive salary based on highest market benchmarks, regular performance, and compensation review based on results achieved.
📕 Continuous growth and development opportunities: free English courses, fiction and non-fiction literature, courses / seminars / exhibitions / conferences, and everything else you may need for your personal and professional development.
🚑 Full medical insurance after the probation period, as well as a corporate doctor.
🏫 Comfortable, spacious offices with new repair near Taras Shevchenko and Kontraktova Ploshcha metro stations. Free parking for all staff, shower.
💻 Modern working equipment, and everything else you may need for productive work.
✈️ Team travels. In just two years of working together, we have already visited Cyprus, Egypt, Sri Lanka, and Spain.
🏓 Games room with ping-pong, sports corner, table games and PlayStation, nap room.
🏃♂️Office yoga, team participation in different sports events worldwide. Football, basketball, and running trainings.
🍔 Free meals (breakfast and lunch), drinks/juices/snacks, fresh fruits, sweets.