appflame — is a young and fast-growing company. It launches and develops its products in social discovery / social network / dating niches. Our products operate primarily on Tier-1 markets, such as the USA, Great Britain, Canada, and Australia. The speed of project development from the first idea to a ready-to-use product, the absence of bureaucracy, result-oriented work, data-driven development, and decision making are our key advantages. We are fans of the data analysis. We like making hypotheses, coming up with new ideas and implementing them on our products. All the members of our young but already big team love what they do.
We are looking for a person who will help us with our social discovery project on the US and global markets. Your immediate tasks will be defining user acquisition strategy and setting up FB campaigns, further scale of successful practices to another traffic sources, setting up end-to-end analytics system using analytics instruments, creating effective multistep campaigns. We are looking for a bright-eyed professional with a great desire to learn, develop and engage, who wants to grow as a professional and be proud of what they are doing.
• FB campaigns management;
• Setting detailed tasks and execution control for designers (photo/video);
• Creation of marketing selling messages and briefs for promos;
• Split testing of advertising creatives and audiences;
• Create effective multistep funnels for specific goals (sales, engagement, retention, etc.);
• Results analysis and budget management;
• Closely work with procurement management.
• Experience in working on US market;
• Experience in working with mobile application campaigns;
• English level: advanced or higher;
• Experience in FB campaigns management, (and/or) Google/Snapchat/Twitter;
• 1+ years of experience in online marketing;
• Ability to analyze marketing campaigns’ results using different analytical systems (Facebook Analytics, Google Analytics, etc., internal analytics services);
• Proven experience of launching marketing campaigns from scratch and scaling using lean budgets;
• Ability to learn from mistakes and keep on experimenting despite the failures;
• Experience with A/B and split testing of creatives, copies, and landing pages;
• Focus on ROI: accurate measurement of details and appropriate actions.
Will be a plus:
• Experience with social network, social discovery, dating products;
• Understanding or practical experience in Social Media Marketing.
What we offer:
For our employees we offer the best working conditions comparable with those modern corporations can provide:
💸 Competitive salary based on highest market benchmarks, regular performance, and compensation review based on results achieved.
📕 Continuous growth and development opportunities: free English courses, fiction and non-fiction literature, courses / seminars / exhibitions / conferences, and everything else you may need for your personal and professional development.
🚑 Full medical insurance after the probation period, as well as a corporate doctor.
🏫 Comfortable, spacious offices with new repair near Taras Shevchenko and Kontraktova Ploshcha metro stations. Free parking for all staff, shower.
💻 Modern working equipment, and everything else you may need for productive work.
✈️ Team travels. In just two years of working together, we have already visited Cyprus, Egypt, Sri Lanka, and Spain.
🏓 Games room with ping-pong, sports corner, table games and PlayStation, nap room.
🏃♂️Office yoga, team participation in different sports events worldwide. Football, basketball, and running trainings.
🍔 Free meals (breakfast and lunch), drinks/juices/snacks, fresh fruits, sweets.