appflame — is a young and fast-growing company. It launches and develops its products in social discovery / social network / dating niches. Our products operate primarily on Tier-1 markets, such as the USA, Great Britain, Canada, and Australia. The speed of project development from the first idea to a ready-to-use product, the absence of bureaucracy, result-oriented work, data-driven development, and decision making are our key advantages. We are fans of the data analysis. We like making hypotheses, coming up with new ideas and implementing them on our products. All the members of our young but already big team love what they do.
We’re looking for a person with experience in Social Media Management, who would like to take up the challenge of developing our Social Networks such as Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin. The person will need to monitor trends on these networks and efficiently grow our own networks. This job will be a perfect fit for those, who like to explore, experiment and work with the target audience to define the strategies of the development of the image of the product. The person needs to be willing to take on responsibility and not be afraid of failures on the way.
• Creating and implementing social media strategy for the app;
• Generating creative content for all SNs;
• Creating and following regular publishing schedule;
• Collaborating with other team members (Designers, Marketing Managers, PR managers etc.).
• At least 1 year of experience in social media marketing;
• Experience in using social media analytics tools;
• Fluent English (strong writing skills are a must-have);
• Taking initiative and offering ideas to increase brand visibility on social media;
• Setting up a measuring system to ensure the efficiency of the creative content;
• High level of dedication;
• Willingness to give 110% of time to the job you like:)
What we offer:
For our employees we offer the best working conditions comparable with those modern corporations can provide:
💸 Competitive salary based on highest market benchmarks, regular performance, and compensation review based on results achieved.
📕 Continuous growth and development opportunities: free English courses, fiction and non-fiction literature, courses / seminars / exhibitions / conferences, and everything else you may need for your personal and professional development.
🚑 Full medical insurance after the probation period, as well as a corporate doctor.
🏫 Comfortable, spacious offices with new repair near Taras Shevchenko and Kontraktova Ploshcha metro stations. Free parking for all staff, shower.
💻 Modern working equipment, and everything else you may need for productive work.
✈️ Team travels. In just two years of working together, we have already visited Cyprus, Egypt, Sri Lanka, and Spain.
🏓 Games room with ping-pong, sports corner, table games and PlayStation, nap room.
🏃♂️Office yoga, team participation in different sports events worldwide. Football, basketball, and running trainings.
🍔 Free meals (breakfast and lunch), drinks/juices/snacks, fresh fruits, sweets.