Working in appflame — opportunity to develop your skills in special conditions, where the spirit of a startup, customized processes without bureaucracy and a team of your people are compatible.
We develop our own products in a social network/lifestyle. Our products operate primarily in Tier-1 markets, such as the USA, UK, Canada, and Australia and are in the Top 5 App Store rankings in their categories.
Your tasks will be:
● A/B testing of new product features: design, evaluation and the most important — provide recommendations based on conducted analysis;
● track metrics and find points of growth/bottlenecks — we are truly data-driven and that is how we grow;
● deep dive on user behaviour: product funnels, customer journey, activity cycles;
● optimization of user matching algorithms and recommendation system;
● predictive modelling (in R or Python) to improve product retention and monetization;
● hypothesis generation and testing;
● presenting analysis results to the team in an understandable manner.
What we expect from you:
● proficiency in SQL (Vertica, Clickhouse);
● advanced knowledge of statistics;
● practical experience in big database management;
● basic skills of Machine Learning (theory and practice);
● ability to formulate product development hypotheses and lead a data-driven product management process;
● 2+ years of experience in analytics/machine learning;
● experience BI and data visualization tools (Tableau is a plus);
● experience in data-driven Product management is a plus.
On your first day HR Manager will meet you, she’ll introduce you to the company and team, take a tour of the office and answer all your questions. Everything you need will be waiting for you (laptop, workplace, starter kit, lunches for a week, etc.). We will do everything necessary to make you feel comfortable and will support you during the period of adaptation and after.
What we offer:
For our employees we offer the best working conditions comparable with those modern corporations can provide.
💸 Compensation based on highest market benchmarks. Regular performance and compensation review based on results achieved.
🚑 Full health insurance after probation period (including diagnosis of COVID-19, dentistry), corporate doctor and massage in the office.
🏫 Comfortable and spacious office with new renovation, sleeping room, shower and free parking.
💻 Modern technology and cool equipment you may need for comfortable work.
📕 Free English courses in the office, compensation for seminars, exhibitions, conferences —everything you need for your professional development.
✈️ Team trips at the company’s expense (in just 3 years we’ve already visited: Cyprus, Spain (2 times), Sri Lanka, Egypt, Mexico, Greece).
🏓 Games room with ping pong, sports corner, table games and PlayStation.
🏃♂ Yoga and stretching in the office. Training in football, basketball, running. Compensation for participation in sports competitions around the world.
🍔 Free breakfasts, lunches, fridge with drinks and snacks, fresh fruits and sweets.
Imagine that you are already with us!
Diversity & Inclusion are among the policy framework of appflame policy. We provide equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, citizenship, national origin, health status, or other characteristics.