appflame — is a young and fast-growing company. It launches and develops its products in social discovery / social network / dating niches. Our products operate primarily on Tier-1 markets, such as the USA, Great Britain, Canada, and Australia. The speed of project development from the first idea to a ready-to-use product, the absence of bureaucracy, result-oriented work, data-driven development, and decision making are our key advantages. We are fans of the data analysis. We like making hypotheses, coming up with new ideas and implementing them on our products. All the members of our young but already big team love what they do.
Business Development Team of a US-oriented mobile application is actively looking for a brave soul to work with existing partners, as well as finding new partnerships for the app. You’ll be the one who tracks the whole process from the moment of finding a potential partner online or at the conference up to signing a partnership agreement and supervising its execution. Have you ever imagined yourself vising Apple or Facebook office in the US to negotiate a successful partnership? Here you go!
This job will be a perfect fit for those, who like to explore, experiment and come up with innovative ideas. The person needs to be willing to take on responsibility and not be afraid of failures on the way. Moreover, the person will be welcome to contribute any ideas and suggestions directly to the developers of the application to make sure that our product meets the highest standards on the market.
If you work with us:
• Your English & Networking skills will be boosted, multiplied and skyrocketed out of space;
• You’ll become a guru of negotiating & closing the most successful deals;
• You will be the part of the young and ambitious team of talented individuals, you will definitely grow as a team member;
• You will see the product growth and development, and you’ll be the essential part of the growth process.
What You’ll Be Doing:
• Looking for new partners and initiating cooperation with them;
• Arranging trips to conferences & various events;
• Constantly communicating with existing partners via Skype / email / phone;
• Keeping an up-to-date database of all partnerships & events;
• Contributing to the product improvement & development.
Our perfect candidate is:
• Grammar Nazi/English guru — Advanced English, every other foreign language is treated as an additional advantage;
• Devil’s advocate of negotiating — Strong business correspondence & communication skills are required, you should treat potential partners just as you’d treat her majesty;
• Law-and-order enthusiast — You’ll need to sign contracts and keep the database of potential partners always up to date, legal background will be a plus;
• A bit of a late-night owl — As you’ll be mainly working with partners from the US, you need to be ready to have late night calls or texts (very rarely, but it’s better to be prepared);
• As stubborn as a mule (in a positive way, of course) — Be ready to send numerous emails, follow-ups, and reminders;
• Humble and calm as a cat — Even when the whole world is going down, be able to make decisions wisely and never lose your face in front of partners and colleagues;
• Great team player — Our team is like a big family, and we want you to be a part of it :)
What we offer:
For our employees we offer the best working conditions comparable with those modern corporations can provide:
📕 Continuous growth and development opportunities: free English courses, fiction and non-fiction literature, courses / seminars / exhibitions / conferences, and everything else you may need for your personal and professional development.
💸 Competitive salary based on highest market benchmarks, regular performance, and compensation review based on results achieved.
🚑 Full medical insurance after the probation period, as well as a corporate doctor.
🏫 Comfortable, spacious office with new repair near Taras Shevchenko metro station. Free parking for all staff. Modern working equipment, and everything else you may need for productive work.
✈️ Team travels. In just two years of working together, we have already visited Cyprus, Egypt, Sri Lanka, and Spain.
🏃♂️Team participation in different sports events worldwide. Football, basketball, and running trainings.
🍔 Free meals (breakfast and lunch), drinks/juices/snacks, fresh fruit, and own cafe on the territory.
We want our candidates to be motivated, purposeful; to have a desire for self-development not limited to one specific sphere (we are ready to provide you with any information, help, and data you may need for this).