appflame — is a young and fast-growing company. It launches and develops its products in social discovery / social network / dating niches. Our products operate primarily on Tier-1 markets, such as the USA, Great Britain, Canada, and Australia. The speed of project development from the first idea to a ready-to-use product, the absence of bureaucracy, result-oriented work, data-driven development, and decision making are our key advantages. We are fans of the data analysis. We like making hypotheses, coming up with new ideas and implementing them on our products. All the members of our young but already big team love what they do.
Business Development Team of a US-oriented mobile application is actively looking for a brave soul to work with existing partners, as well as finding new partnerships for the app. You’ll be the one who tracks the whole process from the moment of finding a potential partner online or at the conference up to signing a partnership agreement and supervising its execution. Have you ever imagined yourself vising Apple or Facebook office in the US to negotiate a successful partnership? Here you go!
This job will be a perfect fit for those, who like to explore, experiment and come up with innovative ideas. The person needs to be willing to take on responsibility and not be afraid of failures on the way. Moreover, the person will be welcome to contribute any ideas and suggestions directly to the developers of the application to make sure that our product meets the highest standards on the market.
If you work with us:
• You will learn how to find and secure partnerships bringing direct value to the company;
• You will have a chance to contribute to the product development of the applications from the top charts on Google Play and App Store;
• You will work in a large company where the team managed to preserve a startup spirit.
What You’ll Be Doing:
• Looking for new partners and initiating cooperation with them;
• Arranging trips to conferences & various events;
• Constantly communicating with existing partners via Skype / email / phone;
• Keeping an up-to-date database of all partnerships & events;
• Contributing to the product improvement & development.
Our perfect candidate is:
• Fluent in English, every other foreign language is treated as an additional advantage;
• Has experience in negotiations business correspondence;
• Eager to develop multiple skills at the same time and change the development directions in accordance with the company needs;
• Patient emotionally intelligent, ready to send numerous emails, follow-ups, and reminders;
• Willing to contribute their 110% to the project they are working on.
What we offer:
For our employees we offer the best working conditions comparable with those modern corporations can provide:
💸 Competitive salary based on highest market benchmarks, regular performance, and compensation review based on results achieved.
📕 Continuous growth and development opportunities: free English courses, fiction and non-fiction literature, courses / seminars / exhibitions / conferences, and everything else you may need for your personal and professional development.
🚑 Full medical insurance after the probation period, as well as a corporate doctor.
🏫 Comfortable, spacious offices with new repair near Taras Shevchenko and Kontraktova Ploshcha metro stations. Free parking for all staff, shower.
💻 Modern working equipment, and everything else you may need for productive work.
✈️ Team travels. In just two years of working together, we have already visited Cyprus, Egypt, Sri Lanka, and Spain.
🏓 Games room with ping-pong, sports corner, table games and PlayStation, nap room.
🏃♂️Office yoga, team participation in different sports events worldwide. Football, basketball, and running trainings.
🍔 Free meals (breakfast and lunch), drinks/juices/snacks, fresh fruits, sweets.