appflame — is a young and fast-growing company. It launches and develops its products in social discovery / social network / dating niches. Our products operate primarily on Tier-1 markets, such as the USA, Great Britain, Canada, and Australia. The speed of project development from the first idea to a ready-to-use product, the absence of bureaucracy, result-oriented work, data-driven development, and decision making are our key advantages. We are fans of the data analysis. We like making hypotheses, coming up with new ideas and implementing them on our products. All the members of our young but already big team love what they do.
• Forming different hypotheses in the area of product development (with the aim of increasing the metrics of involvement and monetization);
• Providing analytical support to the marketing team to reduce the cost of traffic and increase marketing ROI;
• Running split tests to verify different hypothesis;
• Managing a team of analysts on the project;
• Operational monitoring of key metrics and determining the causes of deviations from the expected values;
• Providing analytical support in other areas of the project (Developers, PM, Marketing).
• Ability to formulate product development hypotheses and lead a data-driven product management process;
• Willingness to understand and clarify new data;
• Turnkey approach to tasks;
• 2+ years of experience in analytics;
• Proficiency in SQL;
• Experience with Excel, BI and data visualization tools (Tableau is a plus);
• Programming experience in Python/R is a plus.
What we offer:
For our employees we offer the best working conditions comparable with those modern corporations can provide:
📕 Continuous growth and development opportunities: free English courses, fiction and non-fiction literature, courses / seminars / exhibitions / conferences, and everything else you may need for your personal and professional development.
💸 Competitive salary based on highest market benchmarks, regular performance, and compensation review based on results achieved.
🚑 Full medical insurance after the probation period, as well as a corporate doctor.
🏫 Comfortable, spacious office with new repair near Taras Shevchenko metro station. Free parking for all staff. Modern working equipment, and everything else you may need for productive work.
✈️ Team travels. In just two year of working together, we have already visited Cyprus, Egypt, Sri Lanka, and Spain.
🏃♂️Team participation in different sports events worldwide. Football, basketball, and running trainings.
🍔 Free meals (breakfast and lunch), drinks/juices/snacks, fresh fruit, and own cafe on the territory.
We want our candidates to be motivated, purposeful; to have a desire for self-development not limited to one specific sphere (we are ready to provide you with any information, help, and data you may need for this).
If your eyes are burning to learn, develop and engage in new start-up project, grow as a professional, be proud of what you are doing and everything written above responds to your principles — we are waiting for you to talk.