appflame is a young and fast-growing company. It launches and develops its products in social discovery / social network / dating niches. Our products operate primarily on Tier-1 markets, such as the USA, Great Britain, Canada, and Australia. The speed of project development from the first idea to a ready-to-use product, the absence of bureaucracy, result-oriented work, data-driven development, and decision making are our key advantages. We are fans of the data analysis. We like making hypotheses, coming up with new ideas and implementing them on our products. All the members of our young but already big team love what they do.
Marketing team of a new US-oriented mobile application is actively looking for a brave soul to look for and work with influencers, opinion leaders and content creators. Your task will be to find potential talents, set up partnerships and assist in creative content creation. You’ll be the one who tracks the whole process from the moment of finding a potential partner online up to running a successful marketing campaign through multiple marketing channels. Have you ever imagined that scrolling Instagram and Facebook looking for cool attractive people may be your job? Here you go!
This job will be a perfect fit for those, who like to explore, experiment and work with a large amount of people. The person needs to be willing to take on responsibility and not be afraid of failures on the way. We have a very niche audience that needs to be listened to build an effective influencer strategy and image of the product. Moreover, the person will be welcome to contribute any ideas and suggestions from the influencers directly to the developers of the application to make sure that our product meets the expectations of our target audience.
If you work with us:
• Your English skills will be boosted, multiplied and skyrocketed out of space;
• You’ll become a guru of influencer marketing, a specialist of B2B management and a learner of the US public law;
• You will be the part of the young and ambitious team of talented individuals, you will definitely grow as a team member;
• You will see the product grow and develop, and you’ll be the necessary part of the growth process.
What You’ll Be Doing:
• Looking for influencers, content creators and opinion leaders;
• Communicating with influencers through the entire process of content creation;
• Creating ideas on the content that needs to be created by the influencers;
• Keeping an up-to-date database of influencers, contracts and created content;
• Launching influencer campaigns.
Our perfect candidate is:
• Grammar Nazi/English guru — Advanced English, every other foreign language is treated as an additional advantage;
• Devil’s advocate of influencer marketing — Strong business correspondence skills are required, you should treat potential partners just as you’d treat her majesty;
• Law-and-orderenthusiast — You’ll need to sign contracts and keep the database of potential partners always up to date;
• A bit of a late-night owl — As you’ll be mainly working with partners from the US, you need to be ready to have late night calls or texts (very rarely, but it’s better to be prepared);
• As stubborn as a mule (in a positive way, of course) — Be ready to send numerous emails, follow-ups, and reminders;
• Humble and calm as a cat — Even when the whole world is going down, be able to make decisions wisely and never lose your face in front of partners and colleagues;
• Great team player — Our team is like a big family, and we want you to be a part of it :)
What we offer:
For our employees we offer the best working conditions comparable with those modern corporations can provide:
📕 Continuous growth and development opportunities: free English courses, fiction and non-fiction literature, courses / seminars / exhibitions / conferences, and everything else you may need for your personal and professional development.
💸 Competitive salary based on highest market benchmarks, regular performance, and compensation review based on results achieved.
🚑 Full medical insurance after the probation period, as well as a corporate doctor.
🏫 Comfortable, spacious office with new repair near Taras Shevchenko metro station. Free parking for all staff. Modern working equipment, and everything else you may need for productive work.
✈️ Team travels. In just two year of working together, we have already visited Cyprus, Egypt, Sri Lanka, and Spain.
🏃♂️Team participation in different sports events worldwide. Football, basketball, and running trainings.
🍔 Free meals (breakfast and lunch), drinks/juices/snacks, fresh fruit, and own cafe on the territory.
We want our candidates to be motivated, purposeful; to have a desire for self-development not limited to one specific sphere (we are ready to provide you with any information, help, and data you may need for this).